Want a QUANTUM3D AALCHEMY 8164 GRAPHIC Card ?

It's 3dfx-based? Whoah.

That sure was a while ago! It's hard to see on that pic but I guess it's based on AGP slot? If it was PCI one could stick it in a system just for shits and giggles.

Peace.

Yeah, Gary's is probably the best publicly documented collection (and likely bests any private collection) of 3dfx hardware on the planet. He's a great bloke on top of that, too, tis a pleasure to know him.

Don't read!

q3d_x24_4pack.jpg

I know here are a lot of fans of obscure gfx cards here
8vsa100 chips ph34r tha p0w3r :D
Just noticed one for sale

http://cgi.ebay.com/QUANTUM3D-AALCH...oryZ3670QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

And yet we sadly see another Ebay-idiot placing precious delicate hardware on static-infested fabrics and/or carpet. This is the sole reason I don't buy a lot of things off eBay. So many times i've seen a CPU going decent cheap, ready to buy, only to see the picture of it sitting on some idiots carpet. Tsk tsk.

Otherwise, nice! :p

And yet we sadly see another Ebay-idiot placing precious delicate hardware on static-infested fabrics and/or carpet. This is the sole reason I don't buy a lot of things off eBay. So many times i've seen a CPU going decent cheap, ready to buy, only to see the picture of it sitting on some idiots carpet. Tsk tsk.

Otherwise, nice! :p

The card is likely dead anyways. Notice the "SOLD AS IS" disclaimer.

Back