Vector Math Book advice

Hello :)

I'm about to start learning OpenGL at NUS, but feel that my Vector math skills are nowhere near where they need to be (since I haven't used them for several years). Thus I am wondering if any of you have a suggestion for a good book that teaches Vector math, and other math subjects relevant to 3D programming. Preferably one which takes the reader from a beginner to an intermediate level, and doing so in an easy to understand way.
My preferred method of learning is by example to understand it, and then excercise to make it stick, so a book with both a lot of examples and excercises (and answers) would be nice.
Any suggestions are appreciated!

Thank you for your time.

-Mr.G

Eric writes very nice, I also have this book.

Hovewer if you want to understand the linear algebra better, just go to a university library and have a look at some linear algebra books. :)

Hello, and sorry for not replying sooner.

I ended up buying Eric's book, and have found it to be quite good. Not quite what I was after, but it does the job just as well :)

Thank you all for your help!

Now I just have to get the knowledge from the book into my head, and then translate it to computer code, and I'll be done with the assignmnet ;)

Back