Valve's sneak peek ..

thats only logical, enough of the european city, half life is placed in City 12, located in south emarica

Pfft... Looks gay to me, look how smooth and moistured that hand looks. Way too clean, wrinkle and stain free for someone who's been beating people and monsters up for the last 3 hours.

You only get hair in your palms from beating, I guess when HL3 is released the graphics accelerators won't yet be able to render good hair.

There's not much bumpmapping eiter, only the crowbar seems o have bm applied to it. Is HL3 using only a slightly modified HL2 engine, with higher polycount and higher res textures. I'm sure Doom 4 will look much better than this.

rabidrabbit said:
You only get hair in your palms from beating, I guess when HL3 is released the graphics accelerators won't yet be able to render good hair.

There's not much bumpmapping eiter, only the crowbar seems o have bm applied to it. Is HL3 using only a slightly modified HL2 engine, with higher polycount and higher res textures. I'm sure Doom 4 will look much better than this.

You'll need night-time goggles to play Doom4, they will be included in the box.

london-boy said:
Pfft... Looks gay to me, look how smooth and moistured that hand looks. Way too clean, wrinkle and stain free for someone who's been beating people and monsters up for the last 3 hours.

If I put member quotes in my sig, this would definitely be in there :LOL:

Back