Uncharted 3

Not very impressed with the graphics in this map I have to say, something is not right whether it's the lighting "time of day doesn't help" or lack of detail compared even to U2 MP.
adotv9.jpg

Man I really wish the SP would blow my mind off on E3 since I could care less about what they do with MP.

Showcasing a moving level and shocking everyone once again...ND you genius bastards !
Also I think I see actual volumetric light between 1:38-1:48, the lightsource is not on screen at all yet you see the shafts as in Alan Wake and Castlevania. Laa-Yosh can you confirm?

EDIT: E3 trailer

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG this game looks unbelievable beyond words, the improvements in lighting, effects and animation are astounding. The E3 demo actually felt less exciting than the UC2 E3 demo but technically it's way above it. The trailer however has sent me straight to heaven:):).

I was blown away by it. Amazing.

Also did anyone else notice Chloe and Elena look a little different (for the better :)) now?

MLAA at work does wonders. You can also appreciate the much more fluid in-game animations, the improved characters' models and the G.O.D.L.Y lighting :)shock:).
The next five months will sure be real long!

MLAA at work does wonders. You can also appreciate the much more fluid in-game animations, the improved characters' models and the G.O.D.L.Y lighting :)shock:).
The next five months will sure be real long!

All I could think of during the trailer are expletives. I agree more with nightshade above for his choice of words (Bastards ! Fcuk ! OMFG ! Sh*t !)

No shadow cascades? Shadow jaggies were the worst visual issue with Uncharted 2 and they fixed it! Looks amazing.

there are some scenes in that fucking trailer which make me doubt my fucking eyes , Soldier !!! and you are trying to tell me it looks worse:devilish: !!!
;)

Back