TV series: desperate housewifes

hey69

i have a monster
Veteran
been watiching the new tv series: desperate housewifes .

damn i love this show!
i already ehem found 15 episodes of them and whatched in 3 marathon sessions . 5 episodes in a time.

who els likes this series? :LOL:

Edie is my fave, but I've yet to watch them all. I got 'em all for my wife and have been watching them over her shoulder.

Hilarious frigging show, it's like a parody of soap operas yet it can stand on it's own legs as a comedy. :)

One thing is that things can get a bit confusing, they keep adding secrets and mysteries without solving the old ones, so by episode 15 it's a bit busy and kinda hard to remember all the little secrets everyone has...
But definately amazing show.

Couple of people recommended it to me, so I checked it out last weekend. Pretty cool show so far. I can't believe, that I almost dismissed the show, just because I associated the title with 40+ pr0n ^-^;

ChryZ said:
Couple of people recommended it to me, so I checked it out last weekend. Pretty cool show so far. I can't believe, that I almost dismissed the show, just because I associated the title with 40+ pr0n ^-^;

I did too at first, but then my best friend told me i HAD to watch it, so i luckily caught the re-runs of the first 3 episodes... and downloaded the rest cause i HAD to see how it proceeds.
Now there's a break isn't there. 4 or 6 weeks of no DH :devilish: :devilish: :( :cry:

16. 27 Mar 05 The Ladies Who Lunch
17. 03 Apr 05 There Won't Be Trumpets
18. 10 Apr 05 Children Will Listen

london-boy said:
One thing is that things can get a bit confusing, they keep adding secrets and mysteries without solving the old ones, so by episode 15 it's a bit busy and kinda hard to remember all the little secrets everyone has...

well, it's not that confusing if you watch them all in a few days like I did :)
I want to say a few things, but that would spoil it for the rest of us who still are watching
thank God for the internet 8)

hey69 said:
london-boy said:

well, it's not that confusing if you watch them all in a few days like I did :)
I want to say a few things, but that would spoil it for the rest of us who still are watching
thank God for the internet 8)

Oh i did, i think i wen through 12 episodes in 2 days, then had to wait for the new ones to be aired...

london-boy said:
i think i wen through 12 episodes in 2 days, then had to wait for the new ones to be aired...
Worst for me was "Naruto". I did about 120 episodes in a week and now have to wait a week for me 20 minute fix! :?

oh is that her real name.? Eva Longoria
me and my friends now here as " THE HOT ONE " hehe

evalongoria_desperatehousewives_240.jpg

well i like all 3 them of them, (except that blonde woman, I'm afraid the newjersey mafia is coming to hit me :p )

Eva was a Maxim cover girl a few months ago wearing a nice little string bikini. She's the perfect age for me too since the standard practice for men my age is to cut your years in half and add 8 (so Eva at 29 is damn close to my middle-age crisis mistress' 28 <g>).

Back