TV series: desperate housewifes

Eva has what I consider to be a damn near perfect ass. 8)

John Reynolds said:
She's the perfect age for me too since the standard practice for men my age is to cut your years in half and add 8 (so Eva at 29 is damn close to my middle-age crisis mistress' 28 <g>).
I've never heard of that formula before...you been researching this or something? :devilish:

digitalwanderer said:
Eva has what I consider to be a damn near perfect ass. 8)

John Reynolds said:
She's the perfect age for me too since the standard practice for men my age is to cut your years in half and add 8 (so Eva at 29 is damn close to my middle-age crisis mistress' 28 <g>).
I've never heard of that formula before...you been researching this or something? :devilish:

ok so i'm....19...? down from 22....

Well, the formula obviously favors you the older you get. In my early 20s I didn't mind dating older women (oldest was a 29-year-old when I was 21), but the thought of dating a woman in her 50s today sends a shudder down my spine (and straight to little Freddy Savage).

John Reynolds said:
Well, the formula obviously favors you the older you get. In my early 20s I didn't mind dating older women (oldest was a 29-year-old when I was 21), but the thought of dating a woman in her 50s today sends a shudder down my spine (and straight to little Freddy Savage).

:oops: a good shiver or a scary shiver? :devilish:

Back