Trusty Bell Trailer

Seriously, this art style applied to say the action genre..would be marvelous.
It would look like Appleseed almost.

there's something of poetry in the art design, wonderfull result...

adh2.jpg

bep1.jpg

some details on the game

created by the developers of Baten Kaitos and Baten Kaitos II.

The story take place in a dream world which centers around the piano composer Frédéric Chopin, who died at the age of 39 due to sickness. The plot centers around the concept that three hours prior to his death, Chopin entered a dream fairy-tale land, inhabited by people with incurable diseases, who also have magical power.

In the dream world, Chopin meets a young girl named Polka, who lives in the Village of Tenuto. Polka also has a terminal disease, and her boyfriend Allegretto is searching for ways to convert her magical power into a cure.

Trusty Bell: Chopin's Dream will feature a battle system centered around musical elements and character-unique special attacks, though actual details of battles are still forthcoming.

The game will also feature a soundtrack composed by Motoi Sakuraba and Chopin's compositions will be played by the pianist Stanislav Bunin. The game is currently slated for a 2006 release in Japan, no date has been set for a US release.

http://namco-ch.net/trusty_bell/

Looking good...I guess it's the art style that really impressed me. Like heavenlyglory said, it's a love/hate thing.

I wish they would show more of the combat system, though.

This honestly looks better than Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon for me. I can't quite believe we've reached this stage of graphical fidelity so quickly.

Wow, where'd this come from... When is this coming out, it is expected for NA?

Q4 2006 for Japan.

I can't believe they would put that much effort into the game and only release it in Japan. That would guarantee a major money loss, even if every single Japanese 360 owner bought the game.

This game is just fracken gorgeous. I would much rather watch a Disney film that looked like this than that shitty pixar crap.

The other two big JRPG's I do not like the art style. This on the other hand, is absolutely ace.
________
WASHINGTON MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES

Last edited by a moderator:
Q4 2006 for Japan.

I can't believe they would put that much effort into the game and only release it in Japan. That would guarantee a major money loss, even if every single Japanese 360 owner bought the game.

Since this apparently this is made by the Baten Kaitos developers, I think we've got precedent. So this will surely arrive in the western hemisphere.

Not sure if it has already been posted but the game is now called Eternal Sonata for the US and probably the rest of the western countries as well. Thank goodness they changed the name. I wonder what they are going to call Infinite Undiscovery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back