Transformers: PS3 & Xbox 360

The movie is... well, spectacular would be the right word I guess.

Definetly enough content for a few viewings, though it may require a DVD player so that you can fast forward at some parts... ;)

The movie is... well, spectacular would be the right word I guess.

Definetly enough content for a few viewings, though it may require a DVD player so that you can fast forward at some parts... ;)

Eh? Wha? I thought it wasn't out for a few days still. Hmmmm...

Dumb question: What does "new" megatron turn into? It's not still a giant pistol, right?

He decided to keep his native Protoform, which means he doesn't transform into a human vehicle, only a Cybertronian jet. The other Decepticons decided to change their native form to a human vehicle though.

Tommy McClain

He decided to keep his native Protoform, which means he doesn't transform into a human vehicle, only a Cybertronian jet.

There really isn't any explanation given out on this in the move... and yes he's an alien spacecraft.

Oh and it was an advance screening, there's actually a lot of them around here. The theatre was quite full too.

I'm probably going to a screening tonight myself.

I just wonder what they're gonna do for the sequal(Which has alreayd been greenlit.). Give them new forms? redo the CG models to be even more insane? I imagine Megatron will most likely get a new form, if they don't do a Galvatron type upgrade on him...

Back