Torchlight 2, My Impressions...

You can just start a LAN game and be the only one to play in it. That way you can also adjust the difficulty mid-game as well.

P.S. you must check the option to randomize and respawn the enemies obviously.

Hey Thanx for the tip, I didn't know about the "Roll Dice" option :) !

But my case worked out on its own in a weird way. I started playing with a "Lets try the Dungeon anyway" mood and guess what a someone joined the game and he had some special abilities , gained via nefarious ways I guess, and he just wiped th ewhole dungeon clean :LOL: ! I levelled up 3 levels while he was just running around killing everything before I could even see th eenenmies ! I asked him if he was using some cheats and he said he had some special items which he could give me but it would spoil my game. I didn't take anyhting, but the dungeon got cleared on its own ! Now i am onto th enext one.

Frankly speaking the game is getting more and more fun to play as I level up and unlock new skills ! Just unlocked the Sandstorm, can't wait to use it :D .

You know that you'll probably have to pot at Veteran level vs bosses, and you can't just run around being basically immortal. I deleted my normal level characters at around level 12 because it was too easy.

Back