Today show on Doom movie

Moloch

God of Wicked Games
Veteran
Kyle Bennit caught it...
I didnt catch it but from what he says I have to agree spot on with him:oops:
here's a copy and paste.
Today on DOOM Movie:
I was lucky enough to catch the Today Show's Katie Couric interviewing the DOOM movie's Sarge, played by "The Rock." It went along quite well and described the movie in the "sci fi horror" genre. They made no bones about it being a shoot-em-up action flick with plenty of scary monsters. They went on to talk about just how well that they thought that the game DOOM had made a great crossover into movie entertainment. And then, just as you might think, Katie Couric showed her vast gaming ignorance after referencing her latest gaming outings playing Pong and Pac Man. She attempted to somewhat put The Rock on the spot asking him about today's games and children. Katie pointed out how these games are mostly played by "small boys." You would think that the national Today Show anchor would not simply operate on baseless assumptions not grounded in any kind of fact. Anyway, The Rock stepped up, and firmly put the responsibility of game playing control on the parents. Good going Rock.

I am lucky enough to be getting a screening of the DOOM movie tonight. I will let you know what I think tomorrow. Till then, I need to be getting back to my 3 and 5 year olds. I think they are stuck in the Delta Labs level

Back