Today is 6-6-6?

nutball said:
It is indeed. I woke up just in time to see my clock say 06:06:06 06-06-06 :cool:
Cue "Fortuna, Empress of the World"! (edit Or was it "Ave Satani")

I thought the Dr Who episode last Saturday and the upcoming one were/are quite apt.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Captain Chickenpants said:
Why would you want to play the music from Excalibur?
Ahh.. with a bit more research, I see that the original Omen's music is merely similar... however I'm pretty certain that it featured when "Dell Boy's son" was born :)

UPDATE: Seems the correct track may have been "Ave Satani" :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
God this 666 stuff is nonsense. #1 the year is 06-06-2006 or 2006-06-06 or 06-06-06, not 666. Secondly, calendars are arbitrary. You could just as well count days and say that somewhere in 1826, the day numbered 666,666 from epoch came to pass. Or, you could count in octal, septidecimal, or some other system and get whatever output you wanted.

But most of all, the damn calendar was changed from Julian to Gregorian, so which number does God go by for the apocalypse, and which time zone?

Geez, christians are so silly.

DemoCoder said:
God this 666 stuff is nonsense. #1 the year is 06-06-2006 or 2006-06-06 or 06-06-06, not 666. Secondly, calendars are arbitrary. You could just as well count days and say that somewhere in 1826, the day numbered 666,666 from epoch came to pass. Or, you could count in octal, septidecimal, or some other system and get whatever output you wanted.

But most of all, the damn calendar was changed from Julian to Gregorian, so which number does God go by for the apocalypse, and which time zone?

Geez, christians are so silly.

Whatever the answers its all American! American time zones, American calendar, AMERICAN! Silly peoples still dont understand we dont acknowledge the rest of the world outside of our shell unless absolutly necessary like when we get to drop bombs or make lots of money?

And you forgot one 6-6-06, 6606. Didnt something like this happen in 1999 cause if you turn that number upside down..... 6661!!!!!!

Well, fortunately I haven't heard anybody taking the date seriously. It looks like this is all in good fun to me. I particularly like the paty in Hell :)

Chalnoth said:
Well, fortunately I haven't heard anybody taking the date seriously. It looks like this is all in good fun to me. I particularly like the paty in Hell :)

You dont watch enough of the 24/7 doom and gloom news networks! You arent American! If you arent one of us, you're...one of them.....

On a serious note the History Channel ran some interesting episodes with some very scary (scary in the way they think that is) comments from the fanatically religious.

SugarCoat said:
You dont watch enough of the 24/7 doom and gloom news networks! You arent American! If you arent one of us, you're...one of them.....
I hate the 24/7 news networks. They're all so damned sensational. I get my news online mostly, with little bits here and there from the Daily Show and Colbert.

Back