To steal a dog...

The hardest part of stealing a dog is getting the dog to learn his new back story for partys .

You don't want the dog to mess up and say he is from new jersey when he is supposed to say he is from new york.

Also make sure he gets used to his own name . You don't want someone to say spike and for him to answer but his new name is sparky

jvd said:
The hardest part of stealing a dog is getting the dog to learn his new back story for partys .

You don't want the dog to mess up and say he is from new jersey when he is supposed to say he is from new york.

Also make sure he gets used to his own name . You don't want someone to say spike and for him to answer but his new name is sparky
No worries. He already responds to "Roo-roo" rather than "Rudy" and I think he's got his backstory memorized.

He plays the part well. He stays by my side and a half-pace behind me whenever I walk or take him anywhere, and he actually follows all my verbal instructions with alacrity! :oops:

I appreciate the offer, but I think it's going to come down to a big sitdown with all the concerned parties and we're gonna talk it out and find out how Rudy feels about it and let him decide.

That is what is best.

epicstruggle said:
:oops: these threads have a concrete topic? :?
Well, more like play-doh than concrete....but it should at least relate a little to the subject. :?

Lake County Jail ain't bad, I had a couple of overnighters there. Hammond is the scariest jail I've ever been incarcerated at, and that turned out to be my either the most weird or second-most weird time I've ever had getting arrested. :?

Damn it, now I'm all depressed....I'm giving the dog back tomorrow. :(

I have to, he wouldn't be such a great dog if'n he didn't have a great relationship with his owner. :cry:

mito said:
Digi,

What exactly does "a couple of overnighters" mean?
Well, technically I guess it would mean two times someone had been arrested and put in jail overnight at least....but I guess it's more than twice with me. :oops:

On the brightside, I haven't gotten so much as a parking ticket in the last 10 years! :D

My friend and his daughter just picked up Rudy. He was really glad to see them and it made my kids feel a lot better about him leaving to see that.

Me on the other matter thinks life sucks and the whole world has turned kind of greyish. :?

Back