The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt ! [XO, PS4, NX, PS5, XBSX|S, PC]

She was inconsistent with her story but I gave her the benefit of the doubt given her ordeal and her time all alone, isolated in the tower surrounded by spirits she couldn't interact with. I took her bones back to Graham to bury and I did return to the island later (as part of the Peller quest) and visited the tower and there was no evidence that her spirit remained so job done. I hope!
heh,
same here. you don't realise what you set in motion.. :) Are you sure you haven't missed a "little" detail? 'Cos I did the same and that's why I wonder if something will happen...

heh,
same here. you don't realise what you set in motion.. :) Are you sure you haven't missed a "little" detail? 'Cos I did the same and that's why I wonder if something will happen...

Surely he did miss 'something' :)

Just so you know, Tower of mice I did all the same as you guys apart from documents which I let Keira keep ... will see what happens later in the game.

I'm curious about outcomes of a lot of my decision, as for example the 3 witches from swamp quest, I went with tree there and seen consequences of that decision. Now I have another reason (and there are many already) for 2nd play-through!

But I'm sticking to my decisions even when I feel they might not be the best :p

I'm curious about outcomes of a lot of my decision, as for example the 3 witches from swamp quest, I went with tree there and seen consequences of that decision. Now I have another reason (and there are many already) for 2nd play-through!

I did the same as you and I liked that quite a while later when you return to the swamp (if you decide to do that), the consequences of your earlier decision are spelt out. Then there are further consequences to the consequences of that decision - again if you follow it through.

Despite what later happened I feel happy in my decision there because I put innocents first. Admittedly it was a gamble to put trust where I did, but innocents were protected.

I did something totally different to you guys for the tower of mice mission.
I didn't believe her story, so instead of bringing her bones, (Thinking that maybe she would haunt wherever I brought her) I brought her love to the tower, in which they kissed and she sucked the life out of him. He died and she was set free.

I didn't believe her story, so instead of bringing her bones, (Thinking that maybe she would haunt wherever I brought her) I brought her love to the tower, in which they kissed and she sucked the life out of him. He died and she was set free.
That's what I did too!

Exploring that archipelago north of Skellige and I've found treasure guarded by an Archgriffin that chewed me up and spat me out in a couple of seconds... That's one for later I think!

I desperately want to read the spoilers of people who did something different but equally I don't want to spoil the surprise of my next playthrough! :no:

I'm questioning some nice ladies in search of one of my mate in Novigrad. I was surprised by few things there!

Like the elf tailor or that Dandelion saved me on several occasions, or that he has a nice blond sister :p

I have the diagrams to get the upgraded cat armour stuff. But... Is there a quest like the Griffin set quest to start the Cat set quest? I have the diagrams, ok, but I also had the diagrams for the Griffin set but in addition to that a Griffin set quest appeared in the list. With the Cat set I don't see the quest anywhere.

Hm, I am not sure. I just got quests for searching the enhanced cat sets in the treasure quest folder.

I found those parts (I already found 2 by pure chance before starting this quest).

After gathering the diagrams, I just went to a blacksmith with high enough lvl and crafted the upgrades...enhanced swords ate lvl19 items, enhanced car armor is lvl20.

But I can't remember how I got those treasure quests for the cat armor?!?

Hm, I am not sure. I just got quests for searching the enhanced cat sets in the treasure quest folder.

I found those parts (I already found 2 by pure chance before starting this quest).

After gathering the diagrams, I just went to a blacksmith with high enough lvl and crafted the upgrades...enhanced swords ate lvl19 items, enhanced car armor is lvl20.

You get the treasure hunt quests by reading certain documents that you pick up on the way.

I did the same as you and I liked that quite a while later when you return to the swamp (if you decide to do that), the consequences of your earlier decision are spelt out. Then there are further consequences to the consequences of that decision - again if you follow it through.

Despite what later happened I feel happy in my decision there because I put innocents first. Admittedly it was a gamble to put trust where I did, but innocents were protected.
In my case...
I favoured the druid spirit tree, the crones I didn't like, although the baron...

Such a sweet voice she has.., like her very much. That's how I love about that mission, it is quite interesting.

I'm questioning some nice ladies in search of one of my mate in Novigrad. I was surprised by few things there!

Like the elf tailor or that Dandelion saved me on several occasions, or that he has a nice blond sister :p
If you mean the Broken Flowers quest -iirc, that's the name-, it gives you a lot of experience without fighting, plus you can also get a better saddlebag and other things depending on your decisions.

I decided to go with the Cat set, and this excellent guide says that you can find it once you complete the Wandering in the Dark quest. I think I've finished that quest, but I should have a key -which I believe I have-.

http://gearnuke.com/witcher-3-guide-get-feline-armor-set-feline-swords-location-diagram/

My next goal is to make romance, Yennefer in this case.

Last edited:

Like the elf tailor or that Dandelion saved me on several occasions, or that he has a nice blond sister [emoji14]
Yup, and one of them ladies is from the books :D ! I was so surprised to hear the name. I am loving the constant references to books, it makes me keep smiling all along :) !
The only thing I didn't like is that Djikstra's voice or looks is just not like what I had imagined while reading the novels. I always imagined him older and a voice that chilled ur spine. The only in the game is just not like that ! Anyways, CDPR has really nailed the feel of being in the world of The Witcher. I am reading Tower of the Swallow alongside playing the game and its fun to see the developments happening the novel being referred to in the game.

Can someone tell me what would have happened if I had talked to Menge about Dijkstra's treasure(of I can, that is. ) ? I had to fight the guards due to my choice of words and killed him. I basically chose "hands off" when they were taking Truss, thinking it would just be a warning and we will continue the act, but instead it turned into a full fight.

Back