The Rydermark Thread (TM)

And the saga continues.

BTW, I thought I'd put up a quick screenshot comparision from the Fudo's J'Accuse! article and Overclocker's club.

edit by mod: no, bad, don't leech images

He should of let it go. Its painfully obvious that while Rydermark does exist that image taken a year ago wasn't produced by it. Its like stepping back in time by about 5 years. It looks like it went from Direct X 9.0c to Direct X 7.0. However, I may be wrong and RyderMark might have originally been a benchmark tool for slide show apps and had to back down the quality once they decided to target the cpu/gpu market.

Rydermark should be marketed as a benchmark tool for those into antique graphic cards. I would like to break out my old comp with the TNT2 and see how it stacks up.

Last edited by a moderator:
It has been used in one HD2900XT launch review, if I remember correctly. Can't remember which one, though.

What I remember, on the other hand, was that I said to myself: "Why is this PS1 emulator incapable of running Rapid Racer at full speed? And why are they using a PS1 emulator in a high-end GPU review anyway?"

They're back:

Set amidst the awe-inspiring locations of New Apeiron, players get the opportunity to race through a multitude of environments using a wide selection of anti-gravity craft known as Blazers. In their quest for glory, players can blast their way through the scorched valleys of Gnosis, the deserted cities of Haedra or the densely populated Underdome of Evelads. As the players fight their way through the championship, improved Blazers with better speed, handling and superior firepower become available. Players also have the ability to pick up weapon and ammo upgrades during the race, further enhancing their ability to land the killer blow. In addition to the single player modes such as Quick Race and Championship, Pyroblazer™ will also offer players the ability to compete against each other in 6-player local and internet-based combat racing. Powered by Eipix’s proprietary Ultra Engine and Ageia’s PhysX ™ middleware, the game offers racing and sci-fi fans an experience unlike any other in the genre. Pyroblazer™ on the PC will be available to buy in June 2008.

http://www.candellasoftware.com/PressRelease-March2008.html

I guess the "benchmark" is dead then...

Jawed

Back