The Grinder & Gladiator A.D - Two new Wii exclusives from High Voltage

Well, it boils down to that. But not just because they're capcom, but because Capcom has been the smartest 3rd party developer this generation, except maybe for Activision. They certainly know what an Wii RE game would cost to make and they probably have better forecasts of how many copies it would sell than any of us. There are lots of reasons why one game might have better ROI than the other. One thing I'm sure of is that Capcom doesn't hate money, so that's not why they're doing it. If we were talking about, say, SE, then you might have a stronger case about hating money.

Well obviously I know they aren't doing it in order to make less money :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Man it really is too bad the Wii can't do 720p, that trailer would look oh so nice and there'd be very little shimmering as opposed to that trailer. I can't help but still be amazed at how high a texture resolution they're packing into the fighters. Look at the armor especially! It's ridiculous!
I think the key is implementing anti-aliasing mainly. Just with that it would have looked twice as good.

I think the theme will be nice and fresh for the majority of Wii owners! Bit silly that they mention 'from the team that brought you the Conduit' when that game isn't even out yet! 4 player online should be a big motivator too. What's Nintendo's online system like these days? Still got those terrible per-game codes to worry about? Will it be easy enough for friends to meet up and join together?

What's Nintendo's online system like these days? Still got those terrible per-game codes to worry about? Will it be easy enough for friends to meet up and join together?

The Conduit uses per-system codes rather than per-game, and you can invite friends of friends (without having to eneter more codes), so it works out.

Back