The Annual E3 Bethesda press conference thread, 2015 edition

lol I had to sleep so badly, lol the event went on too late haha.
I caught up this morning but have not had a chance to see the videos I psoted above in full. I kind of skimmed through them over breakfast. I've no interest in Doom and never played Dishonoured - although I feel like I'm missing something so will probably grab the second game.

No conference is worth losing sleep over for me. I must be getting old! :yes:

SnapMap seems like a good solution for having custom maps on consoles but for PC it's a problem since it doesn't seem like you can add your own meshes and textures meaning all the levels will look exactly the same.

Looking forward to Fallout and Dishonored 2. Presser was not all that bad, no fluff, got to the point and mostly kept me awake. They could have done Fallout first so I could have gone to bed.

Doom will probably sell like mad.

The iOS game really needs to come to Win8.1/Win10 UWP so I can play it. haha!

Only caught the last few minutes so my preview of Fallout 4 was a battle montage that graphically looked bad and suggested Fallout 4 would be exactly like Fallout 3: mediocre combat and repetitive environments running on a creaky, vintage Bethesda engine. I had fun with Fallout 3 but it was a buggy and poorly optimized mess on the PS3 (and the one but DLC I bought for it was pretty much unplayable).

Only caught the last few minutes so my preview of Fallout 4 was a battle montage that graphically looked bad and suggested Fallout 4 would be exactly like Fallout 3: mediocre combat and repetitive environments running on a creaky, vintage Bethesda engine. I had fun with Fallout 3 but it was a buggy and poorly optimized mess on the PS3 (and the one but DLC I bought for it was pretty much unplayable).

Why would you do such a thing?!
Did no one ever tell you that when someone plays a Bethesda Elder Scrolls and/or Fallout RPG in a console, a bad guy makes a phone call to order the killing of 3 kittens, 4 puppies and a baby dolphin??

Though the XBone is getting mod support now.. hum.. that might change to 2 kittens only.

I finally watched the press conference, which I left until last excuse I was really only interested in Fallout 4 and had already seen the videos of those segments but wow, for me this was the best conference of E3. I'm so ready for Doom 4, Dishonoured Definitive Edition and Fallout 4.

Good job, Bethesda.

Back