Tests on PSP battery

How will it improve for those who have the psp now ? Or do they have to buy a new one or battery to get hte better life ?

Anyway 2-3 hours with wifi is alot less than the 8 hours i can get playing mario ds on well my ds .

jvd said:
How will it improve for those who have the psp now ? Or do they have to buy a new one or battery to get hte better life ?

Anyway 2-3 hours with wifi is alot less than the 8 hours i can get playing mario ds on well my ds .

Yeah well that's why i said, "looks OK by me" and not "OMFG THIS IS FANTABULOUS!!!"...

For existing customers, i guess they can always get new batteries. The "it will get better with time..." was meant for myself, cause i aint gonna get one anytime soon ;)

Those are really good times for the PSP, better than most people expected.

A question, why bring the DS when we talk PSP? I cant visualize how someone can compare the systems.

Yeah well that's why i said, "looks OK by me" and not "OMFG THIS IS FANTABULOUS!!!"...
That is not good enough u brittany spears lover !

A question, why bring the DS when we talk PSP? I cant visualize how someone can compare the systems
Why bring up a gto judge when talking about a hemi cuda ? Why bring up nvidia when talking about ati.

Thse are two systems both recently released . Wifi gaming is very important feature and even though I only own 1 game so far on my ds , i've used the wifi option about 80% of the time i've played my ds . 2-3 hours limits the use of wifi . Which is a negative , now if there was no ds , the 2-3 hours with wifi wouldn't be a problem as you couldn't get that feature anywhere else .

Whatever, he can have his opinion and I can have mine. If he wants to bitch about battery life every thread involving PSP, then I'll bitch too.

Na i wont lock the thread because i'm involved with it . Sonic will have to do that if he thinks he should.

I pointed something out .Its a valid point . Its a forum where things are being talked about . If you can't stand comparisons you shouldn't post here.

Haha, so you derail the other PStwo vs PS2 thread by bringing in sexual innuendos without even talking about the topic at all and suddenly the people in this thread (I assume me being a big part due to my harmless joke comment) are all terrible indication of this board.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out drama queen.

LogisticX said:
Haha, so you derail the other PStwo vs PS2 thread by bringing in sexual innuendos without even talking about the topic at all and suddenly the people in this thread (I assume me being a big part due to my harmless joke comment) are all terrible indication of this board.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out drama queen.

Sweetheart, the other thread won't get locked for my usual jokes which i've been doing for the last 3 years. This will. And not because of me.

And i aint going nowhere, i was just leaving this thread, kid.

So basically, it's "OK" to thread crap? No mention of the DS was needed (i.e. one could have just said that 2-3 hrs with WiFi is too short and it would have been fine.) There is no need to compare because all you're doing is inviting other superfluous comparisons between them later on - this WILL invite strife here. Is that what you want?

Ty said:
So basically, it's "OK" to thread crap? No mention of the DS was needed (i.e. one could have just said that 2-3 hrs with WiFi is too short and it would have been fine.) There is no need to compare because all you're doing is inviting other superfluous comparisons between them later on - this WILL invite strife here. Is that what you want?

Talking to me? I never defended jvd.
I just did what i have learnt to do to avoid threads being locked: do not confront the trolls, especially jvd in his funny moods.

Back