TES V: Skyrim

uh... so i just found out the mods for Skyrim doesnt work for Skyrim VR. It compatible with Skyrim SE. (fortunately old skyrim saves works with skyrim SE so i suspect also works for Skyrim VR, hasnt tried yet)

So i need your help, what mods i need to install to have sweet-looking Skyrim VR?

thankyou
If it's compatible with Skyrim SE mods, most of the top popular mods are available for it too. Check Nexusmods.

If it's compatible with Skyrim SE mods, most of the top popular mods are available for it too. Check Nexusmods.

That was the issue. There were so many visual mods. Way too many.

Long ago I would happily mix and match them one by one but nowadays I prefer to just get a set that looks good, and lazying around in VR

The vanilla game shows lots of faulty graphics at 1440p and 4K nowadays, you can see the many flaws you couldn't see before. So mods are totally necessary. (the original art style isn't any good either)

now that I am playing it with a mod to use XeSS, I also tried these mods as I am building a female vampire.

This article led me...

https://skyrimguides.com/skyrim-vampire-ultimate-guide/

...to very good mods.

Once you've become familiar with the massive world of Skyrim modding, you can then delve into the world of LoversLab and your journey to the dark side will finally be complete. 😈

Once you've become familiar with the massive world of Skyrim modding, you can then delve into the world of LoversLab and your journey to the dark side will finally be complete. 😈
hehehehe, I know what you are talking about. :sneaky:

For now I enabled the simplest mods from the mods section in the game, and trust me on this one, they fixed most of the issues I had with the game at 1440p-4K. What once looked fine, looks horrible now without mods. The draw distance shows a scenery of barren and desolate land, with bare patches of land visible in vanilla, horrible 2D billboards, unanimated stuff in the distance and so on and so forth.

Those simple mods also fixed the ugly original art style of the game, where characters looked sooo bad when you start a game and create your character. Now the females have womanly and nice faces, and even if not all are pretty, they look a lot lot better.

I discovered this mod today, but haven't tried it yet.

Back