Telltale Games Collection

Scott_Arm

Legend
https://store.xbox.com/en-CA/Xbox-O...c-88bc-46a8-8330-0ab11be37f1e?cid=majornelson

Right now, the Telltale Games Collection is 50% off on Xbox Live, and it's 100% worth it. I remember trying the demo for the first episode of the Walking Dead, and I think I didn't really give it a chance. Huge mistake. All of the games I've tried so far are great, especially Tales from the Borderlands. The writing in Borderlands is about as good as writing in a game can get. Game of Thrones is not as well written as the show, but the decisions you make are pretty intense. You have to think a lot about what you're doing, because there are always so many opinions at play, and you never know if you're going to get murdered. Played a bit of the Walking Dead, and that seems to be great as well. Only one I haven't tried yet is the Wolf Among Us.

For $50, this is a TON of gameplay. The complete Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us and seasons 1 of Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones. I always heard talk of Heavy Rain, but little of the Telltale games for adventure titles, but I honestly think Heavy Rain is a huge bag of dicks relative to these titles. I'd say that even if you don't think you're into adventure games, you should give this a shot anyway.

I finished Walking Dead Season 1 and The Wolf Among Us, both of which I loved. I have their Borderlands game in my wishlist and already own Walking Dead Season 2 but haven't gotten to it just yet, been bouncing between Broken Age and Broken Sword 5 instead in the meantime. Either way I love Telltale's games, they are not difficult by any means as they aren't really about puzzles but more about guiding the story along. Good fun!

I finished Walking Dead Season 1 and The Wolf Among Us, both of which I loved. I have their Borderlands game in my wishlist and already own Walking Dead Season 2 but haven't gotten to it just yet, been bouncing between Broken Age and Broken Sword 5 instead in the meantime. Either way I love Telltale's games, they are not difficult by any means as they aren't really about puzzles but more about guiding the story along. Good fun!

Try out Game of Thrones. It is difficult in a totally unique way. When you're in a room with multiple characters, trying to strategize about who you are going to keep happy, try not to get killed at the same time that characters get mad at you for giving responses that are too diplomatic. It's actually stressful!

Back