talking Elmo...(could be good)

Was talking to a couple i know that has a toddler. they are saying there's this talking Elmo you can program with your PC to say ANYTHING!

i was thinking of getting one, programming it to say "Don't fucking touch me, you goddamned idiot." and donating it to the brighter xmas fund. some kid would love that! specially a poor one.

"go get me a beer, loser, or i'll bite your leg off"

just think off all the fun!

That's rather perverse, even as a joke. Where's the fun in insulting poor kids? Why not telling a couple 'look ma! no hands!' jokes to some amputee victim while you're at it?

I hope the thought police gives you a steep fine for being such a bastard. :D

lol. it's the thought that counts. i think it would be 'hypothetically' hilarious imagining some kid opening it up in front of parents...and it says all kinds of cool stuff. if i was a kid (with a brain) i'd laugh my head off. if i was a brainless kid "mommy! this bear's evil"....well they're the problem in my book.

besides

http://seattlewireless.net/~casey/

hacking elmo, says it's just a few canned words/phrases you can select with a list of names and colors and stuff.

im really looking forward to fullblown text-speech synthetic apps, good enough for game voiceovers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back