Surgery in the am tommorow

John Reynolds said:
Glad to hear you made it through the surgery ok, Joe.
thanks man , pick a mmorpg so i have something to do besides go in and out of sleep haha . It sucks just as i fall asleep a nurse comes to do a test or to ask me how I am . i'm going nuts here haha . They are bringing me dinner though so i'm waiting for that , then i'm most likely going to sleep till i get to go home

jvd said:
thanks man , pick a mmorpg so i have something to do besides go in and out of sleep haha . It sucks just as i fall asleep a nurse comes to do a test or to ask me how I am . i'm going nuts here haha . They are bringing me dinner though so i'm waiting for that , then i'm most likely going to sleep till i get to go home

I'm leaning toward Guild Wars. :p

jvd said:
but i beat it already !!!!

Just got the new Computer Games magazine and Tom Chick gave it 5 stars. :p There's really no true MMOs on the market that interest me (other than re-activating my EQ2 account once the first expansion is released).

John Reynolds said:
jvd said:
bah ! Mabye its time to play eq2 again . Wonder if the conjuror still sucks .

At least you could solo. ;)

Shall we start playing that again ? If we do i'm going to need time to catch up and some mentoring haha .

jvd said:
Shall we start playing that again ? If we do i'm going to need time to catch up and some mentoring haha .

I've got a 19 paladin I started playing that you could mentor. :p

Seriously, though, I'm burned out on EQ2 and don't want to touch it until the exp. pack comes out this fall. I'm just not that big into MMOs.

jvd said:
l-b and natoma would like the nurses , they are male haha .

Anyway yea we have net acess , i'm in the newer wing built 3 years ago . In the new wing that is still being built , they will have wireless g with speed booster

Were you using your own laptop?

well i was using my fathers work laptop . very nice laptop a nice dell with a dvd player and a 9600 graphics chip . Not a bad set up . I was out of it alot and slept basicly the whole night but then woke up and feel like i should collapse but cna't sleep . I can't walk to much though they tlel me tommorow i should be fine but it will be awhile before the balance and speed comes back . I also can't shower till tommorow (Yuck i need to shower every morning ) Everything went well. They used a new thing where they put like a plate that is supposed to keep my disc from hurniating which was causing fluids to push onto that nerve. It worked well . as i don't feel any pain ... but that could be the morphine they hooked me into ahha

Back