Steam, Origin, Epic, Twitch, Good*, *Games Sales [2007-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed GRID 2. It's way different from GRID 1 and don't expect anything close to a racing sim, but if you accept the overmuscled driving model it can be fun. Also has good graphics and runs well.

btw the Origin "Free Titanfall" offer is counted "48 hours after starting the game". So i think its good to just register and get the titanfall offer, but you dont need to download or install it right now.

(buying/adding game can be done from origin browser, check the "purchse history")

I enjoyed GRID 2. It's way different from GRID 1 and don't expect anything close to a racing sim, but if you accept the overmuscled driving model it can be fun. Also has good graphics and runs well.

I don't mind arcade racers as long as they don't try to pretend to be sims and driving model isn't totally disconnected from reality :)

Main reason for buying this game was graphics and my son :)

mm... Splinter Cell Blacklist on sale (75% off).

Ah nice. Don't mind checking out an adventure game.
Yup, same here. I also purchased the entire Dracula Trilogy for 1,5€ -1.99$-, which is a great price for 3 adventure games.

Torchlight is free for the next 3 hours at GoG.com!

http://www.gog.com/

I got two free games today. First Still Life 2 and now Torchlight.

Plus, I purchased Total Annihilation: Kingdoms and Dracula Trilogy for 1€ each.

I don't mind arcade racers as long as they don't try to pretend to be sims and driving model isn't totally disconnected from reality :)

Main reason for buying this game was graphics and my son :)

Hmm, I have to say the driving model is pretty much completely unrealistic, but not in a horrible way. I would definitely prefer something closer to the original game, but it's fun once you get the hang of it.

Spectacular Humble Bundle right now.

"More than average" (~$7.5 right now) gets:
- Bioshock
- Bioshock 2
- Mafia 2
- Spec Ops: The Line
- The Bureau: XCOM
- The Darkness 2
- More to come (as if the above wasn't enough)

With the full $20 we get also Bioshock Infinite and the new XCOM Enemy Unknown.

Spectacular Humble Bundle right now.

"More than average" (~$7.5 right now) gets:
- Bioshock
- Bioshock 2
- Mafia 2
- Spec Ops: The Line
- The Bureau: XCOM
- The Darkness 2
- More to come (as if the above wasn't enough)

With the full $20 we get also Bioshock Infinite and the new XCOM Enemy Unknown.
I found out about it just today, sigh. I hadn't read this thread in days.

I am interested in the Xcom series, most of all and they announced the Complete pack for the humble bundle. The X-COM Complete Pack includes: Apocalypse, Enforcer, Interceptor, Terror From the Deep and UFO Defense

Do I still need Steam to redeem them too?

The Sims 2 is FREEEEEEEEE with all expansion packs on origin.

just add this as redeem/key : I-LOVE-THE-SIMS
Many thanks orangpelupa!! I got it already although I didn't download/install it yet 'cos the file weighs 12GB or so, and my patient runs thin -lack of time lately-.

GoG has now a new interface, and you can see the price of the games in euros too.

Additionally, this list of games is on sale, and you have like 5 days to get them, because they are going to remove them from the service on September 2nd.

http://www.gog.com/promo/last_chance_special_promo_270814

This is the last chance to have them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back