Steam, Origin, Epic, Twitch, Good*, *Games Sales [2007-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two more days for Fanatical's VR Thrills (ITAD page with Steam links) bundle:

$4 for Fantastic Contraption, Starbear: Taxi, Xing: The Land Beyond
$8 also gets you Groundhog Day: Like Father Like Son, Hello Puppets! VR, Skyworld, Traffic Jam.

Same with their VR Adrenaline bundle (ITAD):

$8 for Battlewake, Electronauts, Raw Data, Sprint Vector
$11 adds Creed: Rise to Glory
$15 adds The Walking Dead Onslaught Deluxe

Humble's Fighting Juggernauts bundle (ITAD) is $12 for the next 13.5 days:

$1 for One Finger Death Punch 2
$12 adds Mortal Kombat XL, Slap City, Injustice 2 Legendary Edition, Killer Instinct, Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid, SoulCalibur VI

Sonic 30th Anniversary Humble Bundle for the next two weeks. Three additive tiers:

$1:
Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic Adventure 2
Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 & 2

BTA (beat the average [price that everyone is paying]), currently $8.20:
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Collection
Sonic Generations Collection
Sonic Lost World
Sonic Mania Encore DLC

$10:
Sonic Mania
Sonic Forces
Team Sonic Racing

The BTA is high enough to render that tier moot. Either get the decent Sonic Racing for $1 or get everything for $10.

Last edited:
Sonic 30th Anniversary Humble Bundle for the next two weeks. Three additive tiers:

$1:
Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic Adventure 2
Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 & 2

BTA (beat the average [price that everyone is paying]), currently $8.20:
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Collection
Sonic Generations Collection
Sonic Lost World
Sonic Mania Encore DLC

$10:
Sonic Mania
Sonic Forces
Team Sonic Racing

The BTA is high enough to render that tier moot. Either get the decent Sonic Racing for $1 or get everything for $10.

Damn I wish that $1 (0.72p here) deal hit 6 months ago. My boy was heavily into Sonic back then and we were forced to play a badly emulated Wii version of Sonic Adventure DX for a good few weeks. I do have the PC CD version from way back when but it doesn't want to run on Windows 10 anymore and I balked at the idea of paying £5 just to get it again on Steam. £0.72 is effectively free but do i really want to give my son more excuses to play on the computer....

Damn I wish that $1 (0.72p here) deal hit 6 months ago. My boy was heavily into Sonic back then and we were forced to play a badly emulated Wii version of Sonic Adventure DX for a good few weeks. I do have the PC CD version from way back when but it doesn't want to run on Windows 10 anymore and I balked at the idea of paying £5 just to get it again on Steam. £0.72 is effectively free but do i really want to give my son more excuses to play on the computer....
Sonic Racing Transformed is the standout for me, though it goes on sale for $5 regularly. I guess Team Sonic Racing is a standout as it’s the latest Sonic racer, but it’s not as well reviewed as Transformed. Still, $10 for that, Sonic Mania, and a bunch of other platformers is great if you want some two-player options for a rainy day. Cheaper than a Pixar movie. ;)

Singularity is now £3 on Gog (18 hours left)
This is an overlooked gem imho Raven software always make solid First person Shooters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back