Starcraft : Ghost

Splinter Cell will never be able to measure up to MGS2(and it's sequel) simply because MGS have one thing that Splinter Cell won't(and never) have..... Solid Snake. The gameplay from Splinter Cell is obviously very similar to MGS so the game will bring very few new things to the table, even if it might be a better game(in gameplay of course), it will never measure up to MGS.

When you think of platformer, you think of Mario(and Sonic to a lesser degree), Actio-RPG...Link, etc....., and when you think of espionage/covert operation game.... you will think of Solid Snake and MGS.

Geeforcer said:
Tagrineth said:
Hardly "breakthrough". The whole point is a RETURN to consoles...

Go grab a SuperNES and play The Lost Vikings, The Lost Vikings 2, or Rock 'N Roll Racing (also on Genesis)... "Silicon & Synapse" = Blizzard.

AIFAK, The Lost Vikings 2 was developed by someone else.

TLV2 actually says "Blizzard Entertainment" instead of S&S. :)

Oh, by the way, I am VERY much looking forward to Ghost... as are several of my RL friends :)

Johnny Awesome said:
:rolleyes:

Please. Solid Snake is SOOO KEWL! How old are you anyway?

Old enough to have played the first MG when it came out. Anyway, may be I was just imagining the outcry from all the Metal Gear fan when they found out that Snake was only playable for a couple of hours?? Geez, where have you when MGS2 came out and everyone found out about Raiden?? You would like to think that a character wouldn't affect a game much as long as it has good gameplay huh?

Back