Star Wars Ep 3 final trailer shots

John Reynolds said:
http://www.mirrordot.org/stories/8ac0ebadba511986155483c9ae231d77/index.html

Great link, but it's full of spoilers so clickers beware!

Wow, the story took another downturn and became even more crappier. :cry: Somebody please stop Lucas from writing scripts...

Well, the story looks promising but I've learned to expect major disappointment from lucas. I have no idea why, but CG only made the movies crappier instead of bringing the sw universe into a new life. It looks very, very "artificial" to me and I've watched the original, non-"improved" versions 1 year ago, where crappy models pwn rendering farms. A subtle approach should have been taken instead.

The other gripe I had with the 1st and 2nd episodes is that they lost all the dark atmosphere that surrounded characters. They took the "ewok effect and feeling" and applied it to the whole movie. Maybe if I were 10 I could enjoy the movies.. :devilish:

I havent seen the prequels. I can't remember anything about the first trilogy. Seen it a few times, but the story just doesn't stick in my brain. Guess i just don't like it.
No, actually i remember stories from movies i didn't like, so this must be just total lack of interest.

IMO these three movies will go down as possibly the biggest squandering of potential in cinematic history. I saw the first one at the cinema ... and came out thinking "I'm glad I didn't wait 20 years for that shite". I haven't seen the second one, and won't see the third, I just can't be bothered. It's my way to retaliating against Lucas making me sit through two hours of that flappy-eared thing (whatever it was called) in Episode 1. Watching the original trilogy over Christmas, they've still lost none of their charm.

From my point-of-view it wasn't help that they've come out in the same era as the LOTR trilogy. LOTR is what Star Wars 1-3 could and should have been.

whats up with you guys? I LOVE episode 1 and 2 and are desperatly waiting for PART III !

BZIIJON BZIJONzzzzz ! ! crappy attempt of jedi lightsaber sounds

london-boy said:
what's a lightsaber?

It's either a saber made of light or a "light" saber ;)

My problem with all Lucas movies is that there is always sooo much "sugar for the masses" in there, which spoils all potentially cool action/sci-fi. You know, stuff like sweet little kids, sweet little animals, sweet whatever. Hate it.

_xxx_ said:
london-boy said:
what's a lightsaber?

It's either a saber made of light or a "light" saber ;)

My problem with all Lucas movies is that there is always sooo much "sugar for the masses" in there, which spoils all potentially cool action/sci-fi. You know, stuff like sweet little kids, sweet little animals, sweet whatever. Hate it.

Diet Saber?

nobody understands me :(

Jedi.jpg

and before you ask, no that's not me

The trailer is going to be played for the first time during the O.C. on March 10th. So watch if you want to see that junk! (junk in a good way)

Back