Spider-Man 2 [PS5, PC]

Eh. I have my doubts leaks Would accelerate anything.

There is a lot of coordination here required for go to market. First of all the game has to be completed, and then everything else following to ensure the game makes a splash on the first month of sales. This game has been slated at this release window.

Eh. I have my doubts leaks Would accelerate anything.

There is a lot of coordination here required for go to market. First of all the game has to be completed, and then everything else following to ensure the game makes a splash on the first month of sales. This game has been slated at this release window.

The engine is ready for PC. And the game was in alpha in December 2023 and fully playable. The game is probably ready since a long time. Nixxes has the time to fully remastered not so far from a Remake Horizon Zero Dawn during the same period...

From document of the same leak the release was November 2025. If the release date was September or October we could say something changed a bit. Here they changed the release windows.

The engine is ready for PC. And the game was in alpha in December 2023 and fully playable. The game is probably ready since a long time. Nixxes has the time to fully remastered not so far from a Remake Horizon Zero Dawn during the same period...

From document of the same leak the release was November 2025. If the release date was September or October we could say something changed a bit. Here they changed the release windows.
I definitely agree that the release window changed as per the leak, but it was not likely changes due to the leak.

must have sold below expectations on PS5.
And it will sell below expectations on PC too. like GoW Ragnarok.
the hacking of insomniac and the release of an alpha version online might have accelerated things maybe.
The greed of managers have accelerated things. Quick we must increase revenue before our bonuses. The fact that SM3 will sell life half of SM2 on PS5 is not their concern. Let's just quickly milk everything we have to save our next quarter.

Back