Sorry if in wrong place, Good review sites?

Squilliam

Beyond3d isn't defined yet
Veteran
Supporter
Since Extremetech just posted a tirade of junk and has been doing that for a while, Anandtech is kinda becoming less relevant to me. I was hoping someone would suggest some good quality sites, updated daily at least (To replace them). I currently use B3d for forums, Tomshardware for some of their in depth pieces, Fud and DT for my non serious rumours etc. I would like a good game site as well. Im not going to use gamespot and IGN/Gamespy get on my nerves for some reason.

Can ya help me out please?:cool:

The Tech Report is what I read when I want real information in reviews outside of B3D. Besides that I read Ars Technica and HardOCP's front pages for news (don't truly care a ton for either sites reviews). Shacknews is where I go for my gaming news for the most part. Otherwise I read B3D forums... a lot.

I use gametab as my gaming news base, loaded up with bluesnews, shacknews, 1up, VE3d, eurogamer and a couple others I can just pick and choose stories that interest me.

Hexus has some good unique content from time to time. Also Elite Bastards. Bit-tech has some of the most in-depth analysis around, but is usually a bit behind the other sites because it has to be translated from Russian first.

Don't forget BeHardware (the english version of Hardware.fr) for 3D card, monitor, and printer reviews.

TechPowerUp.
XbitLabs.
Bit-Tech.
Tweaktown every now and then.
HotHardware.
JonnyGuru for PSU Reviews.

Sites i'd avoid like the plague:

LegionHardware.
HardOCP.
Toms Hardware VGA Charts.

Back