Sony's cooking something for GDC?

No. I'm stupid. :yes: It's next Wednesday and Thursday. Too much late night/early morning business planning and Resistance together lately.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think maybe he meant the 3rd and 4th day, which would correspond to the March 7th and 8th. In any case, I now understand. Will nothing be revealed on Monday and Tuesday though?

Oh, my mistake if thats what he meant then.

No. I'm stupid. :yes: It's on the Wednesday and Thursday. Too much late night/early morning business planning and Resistance together lately.
hehe, no biggie.

I'll see you tonight in the game if your playing. :)

Wait whaaaat ? I thought the Resistance clan gathering is Sunday (tomorrow) ? My time is clearly (and hopelessly) messed up now. No wonder my wife's been shooting eye-laser at me lately.

Thanks Insomniac. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait whaaaat ? I thought the Resistance clan gathering is Sunday (tomorrow) ? My time is clearly (and hopelessly) messed up now. No wonder my wife's been shooting eye-laser at me lately.

Thanks Insomniac. :(
Saturdays/Sundays/Tuesdays @ 10pm EST are the usual scheduled times. :)
but I think we are getting a little OT.

I wonder whether the currently odd and disjointed PS3 advertising efforts to date (PS3 ads with a Playstation in a room, This is living ad's etc) could be brought together a bit more sensibly with this "Home" concept.

Back