Sony may release only one version of PS3?

Phil Harrison ....
"This is my personal view, not my corporate view, but when I look at those formats, I think it just confuses the audience. They don't know which one to buy, developers don't know which one to create for, and retailers don't know which one to stock."

"So I think we wouldn't take that strategy. We wouldn't create confusion," he concluded.

However, Harrison did go on to suggest that consumers will have a variety of options to choose from in the longer term.

"Exactly what we do with the launch? Too early to tell."

It seems that its his opinion and at corporate level no decision has been taken. He has actually left all the possibilities open though.

Sis said:
I know at least two people who might not mind saving 100 bucks because they don't have an Xbox and they don't have broadband

Anyone that thinks they're saving $100 is a muppet...because they aren't saving $100...it's as simple as that!

Sis said:
Don't be rude. That extra 60 dollars is a game. So, for the same price of an Xbox 360, someone I know can buy the core unit, a memory card, and a game. Why is this a personal affront to so many hard core gamers?

You even admitted yourself it's only $60 - therefore agreeing with me!

Back