Some people...

I'm all for hurting this guy :)

Saying it was inspired by Hitman 2 is a nice touch. But as long as he's hurt badely I don't really mind :)

...and then a pack of naked hot chicks could streak the newscasters camera holding signs saying, "BMX XXX rulz"

"...at which point somebody in the crowd notices a young girl in a white nightgown hanging from window washer platform of tall building as a young boy wearing a viking helmet valiantly tries to pull her up..."

Silly kids, what will they do next...? ;)

Archie, now that you reminded me - do you, as a PS2 developer, have any insight whatsoever in the upcoming games from Sony - namely the new game from the team that made Ico?

...and, completely out of the blue, three vikings - one lean, with strong legs and a large red beard; one muscular mean-looking blonde with a sword and bow; and one overweight, jovial bloke with a giant shield strapped to his back - dropped out of the ceiling, were momentarily stunned, then started bantering about some lollipop a kid is holding.

Don't forget the kids who cut off their two fingers and went looking for Ninja Turtles in the sewers!

Back