So, what PS3 launch game will you get?

Ok so I decided to go with the big three: VF5, Motorstorm and Resistance. Motorstorm's just perfect for me and VF5 looks&plays great. Resistance however.. I'm still not convinced. It's not a bad game, but it just lacks *something*. But the multiplayer is AWESOME, I really dig it.

Also purchased Gripshift from the store, to my surprise it's actually a lot better than on PSP where it was just ok.

By the way, Blast Factor, much more fun than it may seem initially. It has a similar to Every Extend Extra combo scheme that works quite well, and is even necessary for some bosses. I like the way you need to use strategy. And of course it doesn't look too shabby either (and sound is great too in THX).

Anyway, I find myself having a go at it every now and then, and am enjoying myself. I also like the friends hi-score list. It only contains me and patsu at the moment, and patsu clearly only played it once very shortly ... :D

I am not getting one at launch, it'll be 2 years from now when the price comes down some. The magic number for me is $300 for a 60GB. But I can imagine myself getting FF13/MGS4/GT5 right off the bat! (that is of course if FF13/MGS4 didn't come to 360 before I get my hands on a PS3, which I doubt). By then HS2 maybe out as well :p

i bought blast factor at european launch online, and since then, i barely touched one of my other 4 games. its addictive for sure!
Arwin, i'm around 3million points already ;)

currently have COD3 (usa version)
resistance pal , came free with my ps3
VF5 (imported usa version)
motorstorm (imported usa version)
and today , i picked up God of war for only 15€

Does anybody has first hand experience how resi evil 4 plays? sony page tells there are 2 versions and one of the 2 plays with heavy glitches, the other with small glitches...

i bought blast factor at european launch online, and since then, i barely touched one of my other 4 games. its addictive for sure!
Arwin, i'm around 3million points already ;)

Must be easier on the US version ... :p (nah, I just suck and should play more)

currently have COD3 (usa version)

Is it any good?

resistance pal , came free with my ps3

I'm in the Cathedral right now .. :oops:

VF5 (imported usa version)

I'd like to try that game sometime, but I don't know if I can get used to it and will enjoy it - I didn't like VF4, can't get used to the controls.

motorstorm (imported usa version)

One of those few games where "IT ROCKS" is a very apt description. :) (literally rocks in at least 3 ways)

and today , i picked up God of war for only 15€

You didn't have that one on the PS2 yet I suppose? I still haven't finished it. Maybe I'll have a go, I still have to test any PS2 games and that would make my overview of all the PS3's features nearly complete.

Does anybody has first hand experience how resi evil 4 plays? sony page tells there are 2 versions and one of the 2 plays with heavy glitches, the other with small glitches...

I'll try my copy tonight, I think I have the tin-box edition. ;)

Back