Smash Bros. Brawl :)

You know, maybe the so called "removed game" could very well be hidden. I mean, plenty of games have tons of unused garbage data in there. A simple SNES game is nothing for a disc capable of holding 9 Gigs. Maybe it's also hidden away... LIKE THESE HIDDEN UNUSED MUSIC TRACKS!!! So yeah, there's another 20 or so hidden music tracks in the game! Collect them all!

http://www.editorartist.com/album.php?id=smash_brawl_!_lost_tracks

Copy and paste the link if clicking on it doesn't work. The exclamation mark screws things up.
The music isn't on the disc. Only the track listing, that guy just tracked down the music for the names.

I have to say, I like this game, but I'm not blown away by it in any way. I briefly played the GC one, so I've never really been into the series. Solid game, but I wouldn't say it's one of my favourites. Maybe it will grow on me.

I'm the same. Played it with a friend for a couple hours, and while it passes the time I don't have any urge to play it again.

Very solid game, would be fantastic if I were still back in a college dorm, mind you...

I suppose it could (though it's been a while since a modern system has had a gameshark like device, recent gamesharks have just utilized hacked game saves) but that's a bit of a roundabout way of getting the games.

Eh? PS2 and GC had/have gamesharks, as did the GBA.

Edit: They didn't hack the saves either.

Eh? PS2 and GC had/have gamesharks, as did the GBA.

Edit: They didn't hack the saves either.

I meant modern as in has a full operating system (essentially) rather than time frame. I can't see the memory management of the xbox, 360, ps3, or wii as being something easily subverted.

I said Wow!

Wii Game Sells at a Rate of More than 120 per Minute

After just one week on store shelves, Super Smash Bros.® Brawl for Wii has become the fastest-selling video game in Nintendo of America's history. Since its launch on March 9, the feature-packed fighting action game has sold more than 1.4 million units in the United States, including more than 874,000 on March 9 alone. It has sold at a rate of more than 120 units per minute between launch and March 16.

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/080317/lam097.html?.v=101

Great sales for a great game. :D

Back