Smash Bros. Brawl :)

My wife just went out with Maddy and got it, there are 5 copies left at the Target in Highland in case anyone else is having trouble finding it. ;)

The kids LOVE it, beyond their wildest hopes. Me = happiful.

I've decided not to pick this up until I've finished some of my other games. I REALLY want to play, but I've just got too many games that I've bought and haven't finished. Nintendo will get my money eventually.

How much of the code for the masterpiece demos is in the disc? I know they're time limited, but a future gameshark could break the time limit. How far will you get then? I mean if you buy the games can you install them from the disc, or do you need to download them?

I've not checked these demos yet, but would like to know (if I bought more than I thought, at first, I bought).

How much of the code for the masterpiece demos is in the disc? I know they're time limited, but a future gameshark could break the time limit. How far will you get then? I mean if you buy the games can you install them from the disc, or do you need to download them?

I've not checked these demos yet, but would like to know (if I bought more than I thought, at first, I bought).

I'd imagine nintendo didn't go through the difficulty of editing the roms. They're probably the full games, but have save states they're set to start from.

I'd imagine nintendo didn't go through the difficulty of editing the roms. They're probably the full games, but have save states they're set to start from.

Fire Emblem is not in English, and for the entire game to be in there would require a full translation. If they had saves in certain chapters, perhaps they only translated a few, rendering the rest of the game unplayable to those unfamiliar with Mystery of the Emblem. Actually, I don't even know if that game was kept in the American version. It very well be taken out during the translation process. Can anyone confirm whether Fire Emblem is actually in there?

Fire Emblem is not in English, and for the entire game to be in there would require a full translation. If they had saves in certain chapters, perhaps they only translated a few, rendering the rest of the game unplayable to those unfamiliar with Mystery of the Emblem. Actually, I don't even know if that game was kept in the American version. It very well be taken out during the translation process. Can anyone confirm whether Fire Emblem is actually in there?

I've heard some games were removed, so it wouldn't surprise me.

I hope so, nothing like some LEGALLY bought legit full version roms :LOL:

Does it make a difference if they're locked so you can't play the whole thing? (most of them have time limits of less than a minute)

well if they're whole as you say is likely, a future gameshark like device can unlock them. hopefully that isn't a violation of the DMCA :LOL:

well if they're whole as you say is likely, a future gameshark like device can unlock them. hopefully that isn't a violation of the DMCA :LOL:

I suppose it could (though it's been a while since a modern system has had a gameshark like device, recent gamesharks have just utilized hacked game saves) but that's a bit of a roundabout way of getting the games.

I've heard some games were removed, so it wouldn't surprise me.

You know, maybe the so called "removed game" could very well be hidden. I mean, plenty of games have tons of unused garbage data in there. A simple SNES game is nothing for a disc capable of holding 9 Gigs. Maybe it's also hidden away... LIKE THESE HIDDEN UNUSED MUSIC TRACKS!!! So yeah, there's another 20 or so hidden music tracks in the game! Collect them all!

http://www.editorartist.com/album.php?id=smash_brawl_!_lost_tracks

Copy and paste the link if clicking on it doesn't work. The exclamation mark screws things up.

You know, maybe the so called "removed game" could very well be hidden. I mean, plenty of games have tons of unused garbage data in there. A simple SNES game is nothing for a disc capable of holding 9 Gigs. Maybe it's also hidden away... LIKE THESE HIDDEN UNUSED MUSIC TRACKS!!! So yeah, there's another 20 or so hidden music tracks in the game! Collect them all!

http://www.editorartist.com/album.php?id=smash_brawl_!_lost_tracks

Copy and paste the link if clicking on it doesn't work. The exclamation mark screws things up.

Aw, wish those made it into the game. Beware the forest's mushrooms ftw.

Also would have been nice to be able to put mp3s into the game off the sd card.

Ok, I lied about gettin' it later. Traded in some games and picked it up tonight. Seems pretty cool. My wireless router sucks and that makes playin' online hard right now.

I have to say, I like this game, but I'm not blown away by it in any way. I briefly played the GC one, so I've never really been into the series. Solid game, but I wouldn't say it's one of my favourites. Maybe it will grow on me.

I have to say, I like this game, but I'm not blown away by it in any way. I briefly played the GC one, so I've never really been into the series. Solid game, but I wouldn't say it's one of my favourites. Maybe it will grow on me.

It's primarily a multiplayer game, unless you've got a group of people who are into it, it loses most of its charm.

Back