Shadow of the Tomb Raider [XO, PS4, PC]

So bad translation? Video posted above says "Not actual gameplay" which is obvious.
there is a great deal of a number of variants of this trailer btw all with different beginnings and ending text. too early to tell which one is the actual correct source of truth. Some include xbox and playstation at the end, some include neither. Some include only playstation, some only xbox. Some with xbox one x.

It's a bit of a mess.

Trailer just needs a shot of Arnold and merc friends mowing down the forest with a ghastly amount of testosterone and bullets.

And then Lara swoops in for the kills.

/s

there is a great deal of a number of variants of this trailer btw all with different beginnings and ending text. too early to tell which one is the actual correct source of truth. Some include xbox and playstation at the end, some include neither. Some include only playstation, some only xbox. Some with xbox one x.

It's a bit of a mess.

So it's PS4Pro exclusive?

First released artwork:

Shadow-of-the-Tomb-Raider-art.jpg

Cool.

^Yes, before seeing your comment, I was looking at the screenshots and I thought that there was something wrong about them. :-S

yea these pictures look like something out of magazine and then touched up.
The trailer tomorrow will give us the actual goods I think

^Yes, before seeing your comment, I was looking at the screenshots and I thought that there was something wrong about them. :-S

Looks like sharpening turned up to 11. I hope they at least added TAA, those screens look promising :)

Are we gonna get proper images at 4k res today at all or this is it? Also saw that leaked reveal trailer, just another CGI with not gameplay. Very disappointing.

Back