Science types please have a look. Perpetual Motion Machine?

PMMs? The first one is clearly not - apply any load to the moving part and it'll become painfully obvious; the man hasn't actually 'discovered' anything new (other than his need to see a psychologist). The second video doesn't tell us anything of the machine itself so one can't say anything for certain, but given the number of other companies and scientists who have studied electromagnetic fields and electric motors, I'm pretty confident that they've not discovered anything new there either.

Getting more power out of a motor than you put in is not new?

A motor that spins forever without continuous outside assistance is not new?

In the first video it's pretty obvious you could use bigger stronger magnets there is no limit to how big you could make the motor. In other words if you make a big motor you could create electricity for a long time maybe forever depending on the electrical load.

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting more power out of a motor than you put in is not new?
These kinds of fads spring up all the time all over the Internet never to be heard from again. Eventually you stop caring about the newest perpetual motion machine dreamed up by the neighborhood hermit.

These kinds of fads spring up all the time all over the Internet never to be heard from again. Eventually you stop caring about the newest perpetual motion machine dreamed up by the neighborhood hermit.

Right...how old is the internet? That second video doesn't look like backyard hackers.:LOL:

neighborhood naysayer...;)

Indeed not, it's been invented many, many times over the centuries.

So who's using it?

'Project Camelot'
He showed his 'gift to mankind' to the guv'ment, but they failed to understand it.
However, 2 weeks later his friend's house was bombed and shot at.

This one got all the checkmarks, very funny thanks for posting :LOL:

Of those nations, only China would be interested.
An over-unity device would gut both Russia and Canada's fossil fuel exports.

Are you sure it wasn't just "people in these countries have paid some money so far"?

Seems you're awfully defense for doing nothing more than asking questions -- looks more like you've made up your mind and anyone who calls shenanigans is going to get blasted...

First one is obviously a sham, second one is one of those "too vague to know" situations. I don't know enough about EMF to say for sure, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's a sham. Unless someone has added a new set of rules to the existing laws of physics that I'm just not aware of, the whole notion of "overunity" is entirely impossible.

Now, if it's drawing energy from somewhere else, then it's not "overunity" is it?

There are three countries getting the EBM power generating units Canada, Russia, and China this year and next year.

That's excellent news. That means that within twelve months we'll know whether this is all total bullshit (as has been every other single claim of a perpetual motion machine over the centuries) or whether it has any legs. I can't wait, wake me up when the results are in.

art.gif

There's no actual thing as perpetual so given that the answer is no.

Perpetual doesn't exist in the real world, like infinity doesn't.

So it's a really quick end to the argument.

Translation and rotation without friction can be perpetual I think.

As for the question : will the universe come to an end, I don't know.

Back