Rumor: Project Beast by From [PS4]

Also, fans of the series are very much interested in this Beast Souls project because a lot of crucial people from Demon's Souls and Dark Souls 1 were not part of the Dark Souls 2 production, most importantly, the creator of the franchise Hidetaka Miyazaki.

Also, fans of the series are very much interested in this Beast Souls project because a lot of crucial people from Demon's Souls and Dark Souls 1 were not part of the Dark Souls 2 production, most importantly, the creator of the franchise Hidetaka Miyazaki.

Indeed. The animation system alone tells me this is going to be better than the garbage that is DS2.

Is DS2 that bad? I still haven't played it yet. :???:
Going by what I've read: It's not bad but overall it seems to be inferior to Dark Souls 1, this has been attributed to many of the DeS & DkS1 veterans having shifted over to Project Beast and From replacing them with people who worked on other titles not related to the Souls games.

Personally I hope they bring back the hub world from Demon Souls.

Concerning the platform/s this game will be on, it's 99% certain to be PS4 exclusive as it is bankrolled and co-developed by Sony Japan.

Back