RiME [PS4, XO, PC, NX]

Love it ! Was the highlight of the conference for me ! Since The Last Guardian is nowhere to be seen, I will be waiting with baited breath for this one !

While beautiful, this is ICO-esque to the point of distraction.

Well, someone has to carry on the tradition here. Seems only natural it would be an indie title. This was probably my favorite thing of the show along with that Italian indie game for the Vita (Mariuki Baby or something like that).

Well, someone has to carry on the tradition here. Seems only natural it would be an indie title. This was probably my favorite thing of the show along with that Italian indie game for the Vita (Mariuki Baby or something like that).

Murasaki Baby, i think. Also, Big Fest was an awesome concept too !! Add to that Volume, by the creator of Thomas Was Alone ! :) sony has done a sweet job again with new unique content.

Interview. http://analogaddiction.org/2013/08/...-director-talks-playstation-4-exclusive-rime/

Analog Addiction: Personally the musical score that accompanied the debut trailer was beautiful, it really set a whimsical tone for the world being shown. May I ask who you have doing the score? And how important getting that great magical sound was for Rime?

Raúl Rubio: David García, the composer of Deadlight, made the debut track. Akira Yamaoka (Silent Hill) is composing the OST as well. Sound is everything in Rime. You’ll eventually understand what I mean.

Another reason to look forward to this. Akira Yamaoka's music.

Interview mentioned my magic words "Spirited Away".

Let's see if he's a good story teller... Looking for something beyond the visual style.

Akira Yamaoka and Spirited Away (my all time fav movie ever) ! You got me there, Dear Sir ! :p !

BTW, Miyazaki has announced his retirement from making films, saddest news of the whole year T_T !

Loooool I love RenegadeRocks' enthusiasm:D:LOL::D

This game is one of my most anticipated since its reveal last Gamescom. I just need a release date for this now.

Hurry up and tell us already Sony

Back