Reverend is against demonic games

"And once they have stopped telling all the mad kids what to do, they can stop giving me advice on evil while I try to sleep! I'm sick and tired and killing in the name of Satan! Tired, I tell ya!"

Rev Bagley began his mission back in 1996, when investors turned down his first-person Christian shooter, Catechumen.
FPCS, WTFLOL? :LOL:

Dear Rev. Bagley... Repeat to yourself: It's just a GAME. It isn't real.

And besides, there's no such thing as demons or devils anyway, so quit worrying. Or do you believe in ghosts, leprachauns, trolls and goblins too perhaps?

Dumbass christian! Christ almighty, save us from their stupidity please...

These arguments really show how dumb people are. In Doom/Quake(1) the whole point of the game is to KILL THE DEMONS....if you let the demons kill you your game is over. The better you are at fighting the demons, the further you get. Does he have a problem with killing demons?

He's one of those superstitious backwards religious people who believe in imaginary monsters, and believe if you think about them, then they GAIN POWER OVER YOU.

So by fighting demons in DOOM, or by playing dungeons and dragons roleplaying adventures or a host of other things, you're thinking about evil, and thinking of evil is DOING evil, not at least because you're NOT thinking about their god - which everybody should do all the time - so the evil will gain foothold and you'll go to hell when you die.

That are only 3 types of eneminies in the gaming world: pokemon derivatives; nazies, and demons. Take away the demons we got nothing else to shoot at.

Ostsol said:
incurable said:
pascal said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4534835.stm
People are tired of having these violent, demonic games dictating to their kids
Religion is mankind's worst plague.
Nah, just the nuts.

Don't forget the people who are either too self-deluded or outright non-believers who use faith to justify any means. I mean, take the great library of Alexandria. If it were not for religious zealots most of mankinds amassed knowledge of the time would not have been burned and/or scraped of and the paper reused to make religious litterature. It took what, 1500 years to derive most of that knowledge again?

Rev Bagley began his mission back in 1996, when investors turned down his first-person Christian shooter, Catechumen.

Anyone remember the Christian FPS Bart played at the funeral of Flander's wife? Shooting everyone until they turn into nice proper Christians... :LOL:

Back