Resident Evil movie

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
Do we ever find out who was the person who released the viral agent?
What was the purpose of this?

Was the Umbrella Corporation responsible for that?

KILER
Watch the film again, it is quite obvious who released it, as to why, to cover there tracks.

Hard to say if it is better or worse. I quite enjoyed both of them, they are very much the 'switch off brain and watch some silly action' type of movies, which is great for coming back from the pub, where you don't mind if you perhaps miss a plot element or two.

If you watch the special feature for the second film two things are apparant.

1)Sienna Guillory, who plays Jill Valentine, is seriously up her own arse.
2)Milla Jovovich is as mad as a bag of cats.

_xxx_ said:
She's been a professional model since she was 14, what do you expect? :LOL:

But still adorable, though :D

True. It is amusing that it seems to show up on most of her characters as well though. They are often slightly odd/unhinged (Joan of Arc, The Fifth Element).

She also seems to start quite a few of her films practically naked (Fifth Element, Resident Evil 1 and 2).

Well, money and fame are not as easily achievable for an actress/model without showing some skin I guess...

Just have. :)
I was around the start when I asked this.

Just for money?
I've seen both RE1 and 2 and I thought it was good.

Unfortunately when I went to see RE2 there were kids screaming during the movie.
I hate cinemas.

Can someone please summarise the link between RE1 & 2 and Raccoon city?
I know Milla works for Umbrella but why doesn't she bring them down in RE2?
She was recaptured after the helicopter crash. Why?

I don't really get the story, can someone tell me?

Captain Chickenpants said:
KILER
Watch the film again, it is quite obvious who released it, as to why, to cover there tracks.

Hard to say if it is better or worse. I quite enjoyed both of them, they are very much the 'switch off brain and watch some silly action' type of movies, which is great for coming back from the pub, where you don't mind if you perhaps miss a plot element or two.

If you watch the special feature for the second film two things are apparant.

1)Sienna Guillory, who plays Jill Valentine, is seriously up her own arse.
2)Milla Jovovich is as mad as a bag of cats.

Ok
You ask what a film is about whilst you are watching it? You are a very strange person. I tend to find it really annoying when people ask you what is going on, when you have seen as much as they have, you have to work on the assumption that the plot will explain itself as you go along.

Anyway to summarize (my understanding of the story).

[size=-40]
Yes he steals the virus and releases it just for money.

The Hive in RE1 is built underneath Racoon City, so when the virus escapes it is in Racoon City. It is also Racoon City hospital that Milla wakes up in.

She was recaptured after the crash because she was basically dead after stopping the metal fragment killing the little girl. Umbrella have healed/regenerated/cloned/whatever her from the body, and seemingly fiddled around a bit more as well.

[/size]

Which story don't you get?
RE1:- Greedy person releases virus whilst stealing it. People turn into zombies. Computer tries to stop virus escaping. Milla kicks zombie butt. Milla gets captured by evil coorporation.

RE2:- Evil coorporation accidentaly releases virus and tries to clean up by nuking city. People turn into zombies. Coorporation decide to test their new toys (milla and mutant man) by letting them out into city. Milla kicks zombie butt and mutant butt. Milla gets captured by evil coorporation.

The movie isn't complex, and while I enjoyed the first one, the sequel was terrible... another example of throwing out the decent parts and multiplying the bad parts to fill in the gaps.

Back