Recommend a good Ostore

Fred

Newcomer
So i'm finally biting the bullet and going to purchase a new pc. The problem is I haven't kept up with all the new sparklies for the past 3 years.

So whats a good reliable store where I can build a pc for a reasonable price.

I don't really need a bundle as I have a few components I can instantly swap in (for instance I have a g7600 card thats more than adequate for my gaming needs until I upgrade for Crysis later in the year). However I do want a top of the line pc/mobo/powersupply/case/mem sort of deal.

Last time I bought from them was in like '97, but I'm still hearing good things about them. (And I still got the 'puter I got from them and it's still going strong. ;) )

Last time I bought from them was in like '97, but I'm still hearing good things about them. (And I still got the 'puter I got from them and it's still going strong. ;) )

Really? Their systems are of the very cheap, thrown together variety. Meaning, they're nothing special at all. Their warranty service is simply horrible (two months to get a replacement part) to say the least, out sourced of course. Not even sure how many problems you'll encounter if you ever leave the country. Which is why...

build it yourself or just simply get it from one of the big companies. I really wouldn't bother with a no name unless you're going to go high end, which in that case you're talking companies entirely of a different league than something like Cyberpower.

Back