Realtek ALCx50 and Sensaura 3DPA

pcchen said:
T2k said:
:oops:

WTF?

Did you actually read what I wrote?

EAX vs A3D = preprogrammed fake shit vs real-time wavetracing.

Did you ACTUALLY hear the performance of Audigy 2 ZS on a headphone or stereo setup?
The HRTF algorithms in current Audigy 2 ZS is already as good as the good old A3D, if not better. It just not improved much.

Man... do you actually understand what I'm saying?

Preprogrammed vs wavetracing?

If so why do you talking about something else?

Bolloxoid said:
pcchen said:
Did you ACTUALLY hear the performance of Audigy 2 ZS on a headphone or stereo setup?
The HRTF algorithms in current Audigy 2 ZS is already as good as the good old A3D, if not better. It just not improved much.
There isn't much point in trying to reason with T2k. His communication skills are on the level of a hyena. He's just crapping every thread with anything to do sound cards. Unfortunately.

:rolleyes:

Look who's talking: http://www.beyond3d.com/forum/search.php?search_author=Bolloxoid

Suprise! An utterly clueless loser.

Unfortunately it's another area where he can't offer anything useful - so he decided to make personal attacks.

PS: Why I'm thinking that too many uttewrly stupid kid are out there nowadays? :?

T2k said:
Man... do you actually understand what I'm saying?

Preprogrammed vs wavetracing?

If so why do you talking about something else?

EAX 4.0 is not just "preprogrammed fake shit."

My kids' rig has my Vortex2 (Monster) card it in and I miss the 3d sound compared to the crap audigy (1) I have now.

Is there anything out there that does reasonable 3D sound any longer? Soundstorm is dead with NF3+ and the integrated audio on most MBs doesn't seem to have any real positioning capability.

Oh...I'm talking about good 3D in headphones!
A 5.1 system or more sounds great, but gaming at midnight requires headphones in my house.

Other than a real A3D card, the best you can get is probably an Audigy 2 ZS. Audigy 2 ZS is better than Audigy 1 in HRTF algorithms.

If you know some good 3D positioning sound test program (the old helicopter test doesn't seem to run anymore), I can record the HRTF effect with my Audigy 2 ZS for listening tests.

Back