Ranked: Best X360 games countdown 25-1

Tap In

Legend
IGN 25-1.

pretty solid list so far. Pretty easy to page through the list once you start

FYI: MW2 ranked 20th

Last edited by a moderator:
And Halo's #6. I bet Crackdown's #1.

Sorta surprised Shadow Complex is there, but not Trials (don't think it'll be in the top 5, to be honest).

Crackdown doesn't even make it in the list too bad it's really cool imho :(
1st is ME.
They may have include DO-A in their list too as I'm sure it's a great game.

It's amazing how much UE3 is represented in that list and at the same time it's annoying. I was hoping to see ToV make that list but LO being there is actually very cool.

Ugh Braid? But no Trials HD? And the top has Oblivion AND Fallout? Both pathetic RPGS (IMO). Add to that the entire top 5 is RPG heavy. Seems to be quite a bit of bias here. Other than that though an interesting read.

My opinions obviously differ from their opinions quite heavily. :)

Regards,
SB

Crackdown doesn't even make it in the list too bad it's really cool imho :(
1st is ME.
They may have include DO-A in their list too as I'm sure it's a great game.

That list is already a massive amount of fail since it didn't include Crackdown.Sure, Crackdown's story wasn't the deepest but it had good gameplay, great graphics with an excellent draw distance and it was just flatout fun.Speaking of which, can't wait to play CD2 with 4 player co-op.....:D:D

Good to see VF5 on the list. (best fighter this gen IMO)

No gears of war 2 ?

Crackdown should be on there too.

Disagree with the list, but I noticed how few exclusives are on it, no exclusives until you hit Halo 3. I think a PC is a better option than a x360 for the PS3 only gamer.

What defines the console (it's 4th birthday today!) for me are Halo games, Crackdown, PGR4 and XBLA. I spent the most time with these exclusives and the service, surprised they skipped some of them.

Gears of War 1 must be number one. Not only is this a super SP and MP game, but in my opinion, it's the reason Xbox360 is ahead of PS3!
I know a lot of people who bought a Xbox360 because of GeOW1 and roughly estimating about 60 percent of the people I know do have a Xbox360 because of GeOW1.
It is simple the most influential exclusive this gen (platform wide) and in my opinion easily the best among the Xbox360 exclusives!!

In my opinion, Gears 2 was better than Gears 1 in just about every way possble.

Even Al can't stop playing it. :)

Crackdown, Assassins Creed 2 and Red Faction:G would be in my list. :)

I am content with Oblivion and FO3 in the top 5 though.

I'm one of those people who liked Gears 1 better than 2. I just felt they stuck more to the parts that were fun about their game, without trying to mix it up much. Though I might be biased since I played Gears 1 entirely via coop on hardcore and Gears 2 alone on 'normal'.

Back