Random...

Grall

Invisible Member
Legend
WoW is broken here in Europe right now (Blizzard is saying "some" players may experience "issues" without specifying any further, which basically means the entirety of the continent cannot log in to the game.) I started reading a thread on their forums about it, and on the 2nd page, a Troll Rogue player (go figure!) posts this thing - and nothing else:

Troll said:
An old cowboy sat down at the bar and ordered a drink. As he sat sipping his drink, a young woman sat down next to him. She turned to the cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life, breaking colts, working cows, going to rodeos, fixing fences, pulling calves, bailing hay, doctoring calves, cleaning my barn, fixing flats, working on tractors, and feeding my dogs, so I guess I am a cowboy."

She said, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women. When I shower, I think about women. When I watch TV, I think about women. I even think about women when I eat. It seems that everything makes me think of women."

The two sat sipping in silence. A little while later, a man sat down on the other side of the old cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

He replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian."

I LOL'd. A lot. :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sweets with different taste:

314579_10151220043557099_160339813_n.jpg

:D

I thought it was pretty funny. Maybe because it's 3:40AM and I haven't been able to go to sleep, but I laughed all the same. :p For an even bigger laff, Universaltruth should bring such sweets to a church picknick or something. That'd be a real hoot.

The folks in the comments section over at Ars Technica have decreed that the new SI unit for douchebaggedness is a "Prenda". Like with Coloumb, the unit for electrical charge, it is a very large unit, so regular everyday douchebags would likely be measured in milliPrendas.

I find this extremely lolworthy myself.

Most dangerous words ever to stumble over in a conversation...?

What on earth am I talking about? "Cunning stunt", that's what.

Try sneaking those words into a conversation without accidentally swapping any syllables around...! :oops:

Back