PSP Store Online

Arwin

Now Officially a Top 10 Poster
Legend
Hi Guys,

I just noticed, no idea how long this has been the case, that www.yourpsp.com (in europe anyway) has turned into a PSP Store, and that you now 'buy' free downloads.

And it takes you to: https://download.eu.playstation.com/shop/catalogue.htm ... so that's obviously also the PS3 shop interface?

There's also a lot of content I hadn't seen yet, like the MotoGP demo and the Halloween demo.

So this is probably where we can also buy the PSOne games and the commercial downloadable games. Looks nice and convenient!

A.

I'm not 100% sure but I think the store has been there for a while where you can download psp software and other media goods. But yeah, it looks like the place where you will be able to get your ps1 downloads when not using the psp or the ps3 itself.

They appear to be in a transition state. I just get 5 non-interactive icons at yourPSP (both the NL link and www.yourpsp.com).

The other link takes me to a store, though not the same as the PS3 styled one. Nice to see some real content for PSP after only 18 months wait! It's all free at the moment so lots for PSP owners to browse.

They appear to be in a transition state. I just get 5 non-interactive icons at yourPSP (both the NL link and www.yourpsp.com).

The other link takes me to a store, though not the same as the PS3 styled one. Nice to see some real content for PSP after only 18 months wait! It's all free at the moment so lots for PSP owners to browse.

https://download.eu.playstation.com/shop/catalogue.htm?locale=uk_EN <- this gives you the English store directly, that probably helps. ;)

There has been a fair bit of content in the form of bonus level stuff, game demos, videos, and so on, but except for the Loco Roco demo and such nothing truly awesome. This is more convenient (nice categorisation options), and definitely nicer looking. But most important of all is that it will allow buying games online. The PSP is perfect for these kinds of games and this form of distribution, I think.

though generally a good thing (tm), last time i tried to use sony's NA online PSP place, i was put off by the fact that one is obliged to login first (hence, be a registered user) before getting *anything* from there, even the most unobtrusive & tiny free content, IIRC even viewing some screenshots required it. that's kind of annoying.

though generally a good thing (tm), last time i tried to use sony's NA online PSP place, i was put off by the fact that one is obliged to login first (hence, be a registered user) before getting *anything* from there, even the most unobtrusive & tiny free content, IIRC even viewing some screenshots required it. that's kind of annoying.
Gotta register to make even a TINY free post here, eh? ;)

Back