PS3 "Training Days" planned for UK retail

Sindre

Regular
"Official Sony distributor CentreSoft is to hold training days for UK retail in early September to present the features and capabilities of PlayStation 3 ahead of launch, GamesIndustry.biz has learned.

Two events are planned, the first booked for September 5th at the Odeon West End in London's Leicester Square, with the second on September 6th at the Odeon Birmingham. . ."

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=19292

Interesting. . .:)

wow ... training days for a gameconsole . if you think about it :)

i can imagine there are a lot of possibilities with the machine

movie playback from disc
how to put movies on a memorycard and play from there
online service
etc etc...

time to learn some new things by then. somebody will slip out their experience by then i guess with
the machine

Do you think it has to do with trying to be more prepared, and not end up like the early 360 kiosks that were basically setup improperly by store employees?

Do you think it has to do with trying to be more prepared, and not end up like the early 360 kiosks that were basically setup improperly by store employees?

That's exactly what I would guess, BB.

Sony learned from watching the morons try to set up the 360 kiosks that they better hold some classes to try and avoid those problems for the PS3.

i dont think it has anything to do with the demo pods (or maybe) but more in the sence how they need to make the PR talk to promote all the wonderfull aspects of the PS3
media

Bluray
nextgen
HDTV
GAMING
PSP connectivity
SONY LIVE

i dont think it has anything to do with the demo pods (or maybe) but more in the sence how they need to make the PR talk to promote all the wonderfull aspects of the PS3
media

Bluray
nextgen
HDTV
GAMING
PSP connectivity
SONY LIVE

You forgot protein folding.

You forgot protein folding.

Not to mention with the new rumors that people have been spreading around the internet that PS3 will run smoking hot that you can probably make your breakfast with it, should be a big hit among the people who work. Leave your PS3 to fold, break few eggs on it, go to sleep, wake up in the morning and your breakfast is ready.

Someone even tried to tell me that the Playstation 3's in e3 kept crashing every 30 minutes, where were the news of this? Sony paid everyone to shut up? :LOL:

EDIT: /sarcasm for future references. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to mention with the new rumors that people have been spreading around the internet that PS3 will run smoking hot
O rly, care to point to any credible sources for this? If you can't, why are you even bothering to continue rumor-mongering, unless you have some sort of agenda attached to it?

Someone even tried to tell me that the Playstation 3's in e3 kept crashing every 30 minutes, where were the news of this?
News of what? You can't report "news" of what never happened.

Sony paid everyone to shut up? :LOL:
Ha ha. We're all laughing...

I sense some red dots in your near future, Mr. Funnyman... ;)

Oh god...do I need to add /sarcasm in the end? ;)

Internet is such a tough world...

EDIT: Though the comment of someone trying to seriously tell me that PS3's kept crashing in E3 is true, but he obviously took the facts from his ass, no? :LOL:

So just chill Guden. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
a) ps3's didnt crash. a certain game crashed running on a devkit
b) i hope retail will learn somthiing at those training days
i went to preorder my 3th ps3 today, is the guy saying to me i better preorder the 600euro version, cause the 499 version isnt upgradable. (the light version he said :D) :rolleyes:

the moron.

a) ps3's didnt crash. a certain game crashed running on a devkit
b) i hope retail will learn somthiing at those training days
i went to preorder my 3th ps3 today, is the guy saying to me i better preorder the 600euro version, cause the 499 version isnt upgradable. (the light version he said :D) :rolleyes:

the moron.

a) I see! I haven't read anything about that, not that I care since its only natural. :)

b) Nice! I hope to get enough cash soon to buy Ps3 but sadly I think my Ps3 money goes to my drivers licence. :) Perhaps sometime early/mid 2007 I'll be plugging my PS3. :D

Light version eh? I guess you can call it that. :LOL:

Back