[PS3] Killzone 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not unusual, game can be bought in few shop in Poland already, so its not security leak, just retail leak.

And about MLAA, for me it actually work really well in KZ 3. Yeah it has some weaknesses and KZ 3 has many shader aliasing too, but overall the IQ is better than in Uncharted 2.
And if we can get so much more detailed environments and character with MLAA, go for it.

Some great direct feeds from my friend's capture card:

Ps. With this capture card i could make fps analysis videos, but i dont have application/scripts for that. Are there are any public scripts for that? :>

The overall lighting is better than KZ2, maybe it's just the color palette, but I think KZ3 has better day-light environments.

The overall lighting is better than KZ2, maybe it's just the color palette, but I think KZ3 has better day-light environments.

There will be nice batch of direct feeds from a demo on neogaf soon. Stay toon, i'll post link when its ready.

The masses are irrelevant. He accuses other people of doing exactly the same as he does. In other words, he's a hypocrite.

Why don't you drop it already and stop derail the kz3 thread to lala land, I mean we get it bud, you prefer Crysis 2's visual. try to post something constructive yes?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=25927620&postcount=861

He had to make some more ;p and he dont even included this two.

oiaSd.jpg

KIntM.jpg

So, you're as negative with KZ3 as you are with C2?

This is called "projection" :p
Only if I could make up more negative things for KZ3, but I don't usually do that sort of thing. I don't like to unnaturally try to balance two sides. That's just another way to be bias, isn't it? :p

So, what rank is everyone on the MP demo? I'm a Lt. Colonel. Anyone played Operations, yet?

Why don't you drop it already and stop derail the kz3 thread to lala land, I mean we get it bud, you prefer Crysis 2's visual. try to post something constructive yes?
missingthepoint.png

With "something constructive" you mean "praise", don't you? :LOL:

Only if I could make up more negative things for KZ3, but I don't usually do that sort of thing. I don't like to unnaturally try to balance two sides. That's just another way to be bias, isn't it? :p
So... no xD

The masses are irrelevant. He accuses other people of doing exactly the same as he does. In other words, he's a hypocrite.

Tolerance for internet moronism is exhausted. Anyone talking about people's attitudes in the Console fora, rather than games and technology, will feel my wrath. Read the FAQ to remind yourself how to behave and avoid unsightly incidents.

Amazing screens! this part with the snow drift is :cool:
RyDw8.jpg

Demo was awesome and good length with sweet ending.The melee system how you can kick or hit first works really well, like that a lot.

What I forgot to mention: I like how the pieces of floating ice in the sea are animated. That's a nice touch.

yeah, the icebergs and that ship go up and down with the waves.. looks great!

I'm trying to race through Mass Effect 2 so that I can be finished ready for this! Doesn't look like it's going to happen though, it's a very long game... :oops:

I've just treated myself to a Tritton AX720 headset, a bit expensive but worth it, so I can crank the volume up when I get KZ3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back