PS3 content on blu-ray movie discs?

phat

Regular
I popped my blu-ray of Quarantine into the PS3, and under the games menu, it showed that their was a Resident Evil XMB theme for my PS3 on the disc. Anyone know of other movie discs with PS3 content?

Really awesome. And I saw the other day they're thinking of doing movies and videogames on the same disc.

Really awesome. And I saw the other day they're thinking of doing movies and videogames on the same disc.

What, you mean like the Final Fantasy VIII demo on the FF: Advent Children BluRay release? ;) (and to a less extent that John Woo game which was a sequal to Hard Boiled if I remember correctly, which was included on the disc, though it wasn't viewable I think as a proper DVD or BluRay, only through a gimped player in the game or something.

Just to clarify, Pineapple Express only comes with a Wallpaper as the "theme", there are no icons :( For shame! It's also pretty hard to read everything, it's a poorly designed wallpaper, IMO.

I agree though, I think this is an excellent feature!

The RE theme on Quarantine was the whole XMB, including icons and wallpaper. I can't remember if it had customized sounds. However, I think the same theme is available on the PSN store.

Anyway, Quarantine is not worth it for any theme.

Back