PowerVR not a player?!

Nappe1 said:
EDIT: on a second thought, who gives a darn?

what difference that really make?

nyah nyah! i saw your first post before you changed it ;)

Q: what prompted the post?
A: it's frustrating working at a PVR fansite

deviantchild said:
Nappe1 said:
EDIT: on a second thought, who gives a darn?

what difference that really make?

nyah nyah! i saw your first post before you changed it ;)

Q: what prompted the post?
A: it's frustrating working at a PVR fansite

you don't have even a clue what's frustrating, if you talk about being part of PowerVR fanbase. of course, it looks like a bit tougher times to be ahead, (some pressure coming from other fanbases after vanish of Series 3 and Series 5 PC projects.) but that's childs play compared to to those who still have faith in Bitboys and are still standing behind them.

(hmmh... first time talking about myself on third person, and I liked it.)

Reason to remove my post was that I semi-accidentally searched google with right keywords and found out something from persons that I have wanted to be nice because I used to respect them. I founded that obiously this kind of respecting has been (at least during certain times) only one way. That's why I thought that it's time to end being nice, since it does not make any difference on attitudes/comments on the other direction. and though I am Bitboys fan and proud of it, (as well as jerk and moron at the same time.) it does not change that I don't like to be 'a kind of stubbed in back'. Of course stuff, that made me to make my move, was few years old and not located here (in fact it was located on forums that i even don't have account.) it still made me almost outrageous. But because it was old stuff, I went over it already. Still, this can't be affecting how I see certain ppl on this forum and that's why I am not sure if I want to be as enthuastic bringing news as I have been so far. (like there would be something to bring in. Most of stuff can be read from companies official wbesites sooner or later, if they are public deals.)

Nappe1 said:
Reason to remove my post was that I semi-accidentally searched google with right keywords and found out something from persons that I have wanted to be nice because I used to respect them. I founded that obiously this kind of respecting has been (at least during certain times) only one way. That's why I thought that it's time to end being nice, since it does not make any difference on attitudes/comments on the other direction. and though I am Bitboys fan and proud of it, (as well as jerk and moron at the same time.) it does not change that I don't like to be 'a kind of stubbed in back'. Of course stuff, that made me to make my move, was few years old and not located here (in fact it was located on forums that i even don't have account.) it still made me almost outrageous. But because it was old stuff, I went over it already. Still, this can't be affecting how I see certain ppl on this forum and that's why I am not sure if I want to be as enthuastic bringing news as I have been so far. (like there would be something to bring in. Most of stuff can be read from companies official wbesites sooner or later, if they are public deals.)
Uhm, should we all know what you're talking about? :|

digitalwanderer said:
Nappe1 said:
...blaa blaa blaa and more blaa that no one want's to read several times...
Uhm, should we all know what you're talking about? :|

no. that's the idea. I don't like attacking with name and pointing finger. Besides, if the guys found themselves from that, I think it's more efficient this way.

Also, if you really are good diging up information, it should not take very long to find out what I am talking about. (not that this would ment to be as some sort of information dig up competition.)

Nappe1 said:
if you really are good diging up information, it should not take very long to find out what I am talking about. (not that this would ment to be as some sort of information dig up competition.)
Yeah, like we could see that as anything BUT an invite to dig into it! :LOL:

Dang it, I was hoping we'd be able to do it the easy way...why you gotta make me earn a living? ;)

i was only being childish Nappe1
i was just commenting that i got to see your post before you retracted it
i had no idea why at the time
think i'm gonna step out of this one from now

Back