Poster of The Year award

ByteMe said:
Reverend said:
But if you repeatly tell the Admin/Ops what a great job they are doing they will get big-headed and lazy.
Is that speculation or fact? Do you know Dave, Kristof, John, Nick, Marco and me?

Human nature.

Pardon the apparent self-praise but Beyond3D (and that means it's staff) has been receiving compliments for years. How have we changed with all the praises through the years? Has any of the B3D staff required a wholesale change of their hats wardrobe? Has B3D actually been churning out less reviews/articles/whatnots?

If we haven't, we're not humans?

PS. It's nice that you think we shouldn't be getting too many praises and just let us do our jobs. Perhaps what you're really trying to say is that B3D is doing a fine job and you're afraid that this might deteriorate. Please, praise us all you want, anywhere, anytime... we love it and we won't ever need a bigger hat nor spend more time in front of the idiot box. That's a promise :)

Reverend, can you please give me your house?

3 reasons:
A. You do an excellent job on the site
B. You are the best
C. Did I mention you do an excellent job on the site?

Hey ByteMe, that's kissing butt. :LOL: ;)

Reverend said:
Pardon the apparent self-praise but Beyond3D (and that means it's staff) has been receiving compliments for years. How have we changed with all the praises through the years? Has any of the B3D staff required a wholesale change of their hats wardrobe? Has B3D actually been churning out less reviews/articles/whatnots?

If we haven't, we're not humans?

PS. It's nice that you think we shouldn't be getting too many praises and just let us do our jobs. Perhaps what you're really trying to say is that B3D is doing a fine job and you're afraid that this might deteriorate. Please, praise us all you want, anywhere, anytime... we love it and we won't ever need a bigger hat nor spend more time in front of the idiot box. That's a promise :)

Oh boy, I created a monster. I never said you didn't deserve SOME praise or thanks. But too much praise leads to a lose of touch with reality. I am looking out for your well-being. I'll find something next week to complain about.

Dave, for this post:

DaveBaumann said:
(which I believe it will, since for R300 to easily support _PP it would have had to be FP12 which is below the minimum microsoft specify) then I will LMAO

Get a clue Greg. Please paddle in the shallow end where your undertsanding best suits you.

Most informative? Most edifying? Nah, doubt it. Best Post Ever? Probably.

Back