Playstation network ID thread

Didn't mean to bump an old thread, but maybe it's conveniant for European PS3 owners these days?

Sindre / Sindress (PSN)

Yes.
bcn-ron
There's an option in the user profiles to enter your PSN id and enable the display of anyone else's PSN id (only for those who have one of course). It would be great if we could also have a full list in the first post.

I was looking back at this and thought there are a lot more PS3 owners now and they might have missed this thread.

:smile:

Seeing as I tested the waters online last night I may as well post mine too. (I didn't come last in Resistance so there are obviously people worse than me at FPS games :LOL:)

Strangely, mine is DJ12

Crazygambit.

If you see me in Resistance, realize I'm a nooblet at FPS and I usually play on my gfs LCD (with her next to me trying to cheer me on while I get slaughtered), so please, please try and spare me the humilliation. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at the dates above. After more than 2 years, Sony has finally wrapped up the Portable ID implementation in US: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/08/12/enhanced-playstation-network-trophies-online/

Later this week, our PSN IDs will finally link to something meaningful -- The Trophy page.
The video in the above link also shows new trophy comparison feature for trophy whores. -_-

* View detailed info on your trophies on PlayStation.com
* Compare your trophies with multiple friends and other PSN ID’s
* Compare details on trophies within each game
* Track your progress to the next level against friends
* See what trophies you have and what you still need to unlock for each game
* Use the sorting features to plan your game domination

I believe EU already has the new Portable ID implementation ? I remember trophy info was reported on the profile itself.

Yeah we have this. It was reannounced to us today as well though, which is probably a good thing.

I still don't think the ID updates automatically though, which is a pity. Otherwise it's good that it's finally out also in the U.S.

Back